ADVERTISEMENT

Texas downs Notre Dame in two overtimes.

Kugler gives the ball to AJ 40+ times in an effort to control the ball and clock @Texas. For all the talk bout opening up the offense and the weapons we have from the coaching staff...they still don't trust and we will see the same grind it out offense....id bet on it. I pray AJ does not get injured.

Kugler gives the ball to AJ 40+ times in an effort to control the ball and clock @Texas. For all the talk bout opening up the offense and the weapons we have from the coaching staff...they still don't trust and we will see the same grind it out offense....id bet on it. I pray AJ does not get injured.
Miners have some players that can catch... Need to use them, I think they will.

The Miners have to use all their offensive weapons against Texas. Their run defense looked pretty good. This is a much improved ut team from last year. I hope ut overlooks the Miners and take them lightly.

Now that we got to see their new qb, UTEP doesn't stand a snowball's chance. Our secondary still struggles and they did a few times against NMSU, thank heavens their qb is not accurate and their receivers dropped a few.

Jones will get amazing apy's but UTEP has not seen a linebacker like Jefferson because he is just as fast as Jones. If tackling is solid and crisp, UTEP can avoid the blowout. But with their new passing game and buffalo rb's, just stay healthy and get focused on Army.

Jefferson has run a laser 4.38. Kid is fast and will be a 1st rounder when its time. Have been training him for 3 years. Great kid. UTEP success will have to be through the air.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT