ADVERTISEMENT

The suspense is killing me: Mcswiggen

MinerStorm

High school stud
May 7, 2008
This has taken way too long - saw where he is at the shoot around taking shots, but is he allowed to practice with the team?

Strongly hoping for a good outcome on this. Even though we have yet to see him on a college court, I think it's safe to assume that we need him badly this season. Praying for good news.

It's actually getting irritating!! He's gonna miss half the season before those boneheads clear him if they even do?

I saw McSwiggy on a recent video of CTF being interviewed shooting in the background with teammates, he wears number 25 I believe.

The NCAA is acting like the Gestapo. I can only assume they have a vendetta. This is beyond ridiculous.
How long has it been now since the eligibility issue first emerged? Before, I said it was ridiculous and now I'm absolutely lost for words. I feel so bad for Josh. He doesn't deserve this rotten treatment. From what was explained about the issue it just doesn't warrant the punishment. The NCAA indicated per Floyd that a decision would come yesterday??????

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Omega only has one game remaining then he will complete his punishment. So, since McSwiggin has not been eligible to play during the same time frame, then in theory, McSwiggin has already served the exact same time suspension that Omega has. So common sense says that the NCAA could make him eligible now and they can still feel that they made their point, that they punished him for the first semester of this season for not having his exact foreign qualifications to their liking. McSwiggin signed 8 months ago, this seems to be taking way too long.

By the way, does anybody else remember when Thomas Gherke just showed up from Brazil in the middle of one season and started playing immediately. There was never any recruiting news regarding him, he just appeared in a random mid-season game, somehow he was eligible, and he just starting playing immediately. I always wondered how that happened....

Last edited:
Thomas Gherke...there's a blast from the past. I saw him almost get killed one time on Mesa. Just stepped out without looking for traffic. I heard brakes schreeching, tire smoke everywhere, and somehow the car managed to stop. The driver, an elderly man, dropped his head over the steering wheel, I thought he passed out, or worse. Finally looked up, and drove off. Don't know how Gherke didn't pissed himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT