ADVERTISEMENT

Three Texas Teams in the NCAA Tournament.

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
UTEP's claim as the only team from Texas to win a National Championship seems like it will be safe for another year. SMU, Baylor and Texas Southern are the three representatives from Texas this tournament. 16 seed Texas Southern faces UNC so they should be done in the first day. (3) Baylor gets NMSU. (6) SMU gets the winner of USC/Providence. If both SMU and Baylor win there will be only Texas team remaining since they will potentially face off against each other in the second round. I don't think either one of them beats Duke and Villanova.

C6y6zvTWYAAZsoa.jpg

You take this board way too seriously.

Nope, I'm not a serious person at all. I do act in a mature fashion most of the time and I don't act stupid and idiotic like you do. I come here to chat about sports and the occasional OT discussion. I don't come here to read immature posts like yours who never add anything relevant to the discussion. I am glad I won't be responding to you anymore. Like allminer, I realized you will never change and you will keep acting very immature and stupid.

Reactions: alvinosports
So mature...banned as music, returns, banned as chi, returns, banned as so and so on, returns. And thinks he can pass judgement? LMAO! Your preaching means crackers.

Nope, I'm not a serious person at all. I do act in a mature fashion most of the time and I don't act stupid and idiotic like you do. I come here to chat about sports and the occasional OT discussion. I don't come here to read immature posts like yours who never add anything relevant to the discussion. I am glad I won't be responding to you anymore. Like allminer, I realized you will never change and you will keep acting very immature and stupid.

Stupidly -- it's an adverb.

One Texas team down. Looks like SMU will not be in the final four this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT