ADVERTISEMENT

To: Fresno St. Fans and MTN West Board

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
So Fresno St. Fans and Mtn West Board were perplexed why Terry would leave them for UTEP. UTEP???!!???? Really UTEP??!!?!?! They moaned and laughed! Well the laughs on you, isn't it! Here are the reasons why Terry is better off at Utep!
If you win at Utep in a Basketball starved city like El Paso, who hasn't seen consistent National Success since the 80's and early 90s; You will be absolutely Loved!!! Fans will support in droves, if Terry can produce NCAA Caliber teams and beat NMSU, UNM and top ranked teams on a regular basis. This means his base salary already $100,000 higher than Fresno St. will increase even more. Recruiting Budget Dwarfs Fresno St, we have a State of the Art Practice Facility and this School will truly support their Basketball Coach! Not to mention as far as El Paso is from the rest of Texas, its still Texas and it'll be easier to recruit Texas kids here then Fresno. St. So my hope is Terry gets this program back to where this school belongs and we can completely shut the mouth of these Fresno St. Baby's and Mtn. West poster's who don't have a clue what they're talking about!!! No Pressure Terry, but just Win Baby!!!

I read all the comments as well on the MW board. We took their coach and about to take their top recruits. We finally got our funds for Sun Bowl renovations while their stadium upgrades were kicked to the curve. Things are looking up for UTEP not so much for Fresno St.

They should also know that we have a little pussy on this board that goes by the name of Shovel. He’s your classic troll that is not a Miner. UTEP basketball over its history is known to be a very tough program with tough coaches and tough fans of which the troll is niether. So to all the new coaches and anyone visiting the board please know that the little troll punk would never run his mouth about our basketball program in any Miner Fan’s presence or he would get knocked the **** out just like Dibo.
Welcome to all our new coaches and their families we are very appreciative that you chose to come here. Go Miners!

They should also know that we have a little pussy on this board that goes by the name of Shovel. He’s your classic troll that is not a Miner. UTEP basketball over its history is known to be a very tough program with tough coaches and tough fans of which the troll is niether. So to all the new coaches and anyone visiting the board please know that the little troll punk would never run his mouth about our basketball program in any Miner Fan’s presence or he would get knocked the **** out just like Dibo.
Welcome to all our new coaches and their families we are very appreciative that you chose to come here. Go Miners!

Tough program? You mean the one that finished 12th in CUSA last season and has only been to 3 NCAAs the last 26 years? The same program that has lost home games to Maryland Eastern Shore, Lamar, New Orleans, Norfolk St, Northern Arizona and others?

Has tough coaches like Floyd and Rab who quit early into a season? Or other tough coaches like Billy, Doc, and Tony that left and then were trashed by Miner fans after they left???

It’s Deebo, so if you’re going to use “popular” references, at least get the names right. That would be pretty sad if someone was willing to fight me because I had a different opinion than them. Not over guns, abortion, their mom, car, but a basketball team.

If anyone chooses not to come to UTEP, trust me, it’s not over a message board. Would you really want someone to play here that is offended by a message board? Go back and jerk off to Teichers call of the 92 Kansas game nimrod.

What Jimmy said. ^^^
...although, I probably wouldn't use the term: pussy. Those things are tough! They take a pounding!

After reading shovelshits post It makes it even funnier that this program in the current state that is in can still go into the MW and poach a coach away. How embarrassing for them.

Yeah Fresno and their 6 all-time NCAA appearances are so embarrassed. UTEP is a better basketball job than Fresno. They just play in the way better conference.

I’m not anti-UTEP. They have like 3 in the last 40 years. Because I don’t think UTEP is a basketball Mecca means that everyone else is better? I could list 100 schools that are better than UTEP and 100 more who are worse or not even close.

Just because I don’t like losing, doesn’t mean I am anti-UTEP.

I’m not anti-UTEP. They have like 3 in the last 40 years. Because I don’t think UTEP is a basketball Mecca means that everyone else is better? I could list 100 schools that are better than UTEP and 100 more who are worse or not even close.

I would love to see you list 100 schools who are worse than UTEP. It will bring some much needed positive vibes into your posts. At the moment anything that’s remotely considered as good you twist and spin it into something bad. Don’t know what UTEP did to you but you act like they took your wife and kids.

Reactions: HeWore62
I would love to see you list 100 schools who are worse than UTEP. It will bring some much needed positive vibes into your posts. At the moment anything that’s remotely considered as good you twist and spin it into something bad. Don’t know what UTEP did to you but you act like they took your wife and kids.

Don’t bring your personal problems into your posts mr divorcee. Off the top of head

Alcorn St
Grambling
Pine Bluff
Jackson St
Alabama St
Alabama A&M
Howard
Maryland Eastern Shore
Florida A&M
Savannah St
Nicholls St
Jacksonville
Jacksonville St
Incarnate Word
Houston Baptist
Abilene Christian
Lamar
FIU
FAU
San Jose St
San Diego
Fresno St
UTRGV
Utah Valley
Seattle
Montana st
Idaho
Idaho st
Southern Utah
Northern Arizona

And a bunch more. No way to tell I actually rattled those off. I don’t have to prove anything to you.

Maybe you can show up to one of the coaches shows with a name tag coward. You got bullied as a little boy didn’t you.

I am a woman who identifies as a man, so I was never a little boy. If my schedule sees fit I will attend a coaches show and look for the idiot looking for a fight to prove hes such a bad ass!

Don’t bring your personal problems into your posts mr divorcee. Off the top of head

Alcorn St
Grambling
Pine Bluff
Jackson St
Alabama St
Alabama A&M
Howard
Maryland Eastern Shore
Florida A&M
Savannah St
Nicholls St
Jacksonville
Jacksonville St
Incarnate Word
Houston Baptist
Abilene Christian
Lamar
FIU
FAU
San Jose St
San Diego
Fresno St
UTRGV
Utah Valley
Seattle
Montana st
Idaho
Idaho st
Southern Utah
Northern Arizona

And a bunch more. No way to tell I actually rattled those off. I don’t have to prove anything to you.
I don’t have personal problems. I’ve been divorced for two years now. I’m already planning the next wedding.

Good job on following instructions. Keep dancing my little puppet.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Oh no I’m so offended a loser internet troll called me a name. Get a life useless idiot and stop spreading your negativity and hate.

So a guy that responds to all my posts and claimed he was ignoring me is telling me to get a life? Okay.....

Go and try to make the Sun Bowl a top Bowl game. Lots of work needs to be done! Better start soon.

**** you and PLEASE shut the the **** up!!!!!

Reactions: Jimmy the Miner

You hate UTEP like you hate your Sis.

Reactions: Jimmy the Miner
Find and use the ignore button, and y'all wouldn't get so riled up.

Exactly! Hit the Ignore button and watch what happens........

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT