ADVERTISEMENT

Today's crowd

ShovelMan66

All Star
Jun 29, 2017
I checked on ticketmaster yesterday and there wasn't many tickets sold. All tickets are $10, did they advertise that? Probably not. With the wind and "cold", this will probably be the lowest announced and actual crowd we've seen in a long time. How far back does anyone have attendance numbers for?

My wife and just decided to go. I looked in the paper and they don't have the game time.

Anyway, 5 of us will be there.

The smallest crowd I can remember was the 2003 finale vs fresno State. There may have been 5,000 people there.

I checked on ticketmaster yesterday and there wasn't many tickets sold. All tickets are $10, did they advertise that? Probably not. With the wind and "cold", this will probably be the lowest announced and actual crowd we've seen in a long time. How far back does anyone have attendance numbers for?
Looking at the pdf file from UTEP's website, the smallest crowd for a UTEP game in the Sun Bowl stadium was reportedly 2,312 for the last home game of 1981 vs UNLV. Miners lost 27-20. It was a 1-11 season with Bill Michael starting the year as coach but fired early in the season and Bill Alton took over and finished the year.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT