ADVERTISEMENT

UAB Game thread

I would love a time consuming td drive here. Go into half time up 7 and get the ball to start the second.

Nevermind. I forgot what happens when we try to be aggressive.

Is the officiating crew from the Cowboys game working an overtime shift today?

If you would've said we'd be up at the half I'd take it, but penalties definitely hurting. If we played more disciplined we might've been up 2 scores or at least a TD. Strong second half Miners, this would definitely make up for UNT loss!

If you would've said we'd be up at the half I'd take it, but penalties definitely hurting. If we played more disciplined we might've been up 2 scores or at least a TD. Strong second half Miners, this would definitely make up for UNT loss!
Ending the regular season at 8-4 after the past few years would be in redoble for the program, regardless of what happens in the bowl game. The penalties this year have been brutal and I would love to see Dimel address and fix it.

Reactions: minerfan_14
Ending the regular season at 8-4 after the past few years would be in redoble for the program, regardless of what happens in the bowl game. The penalties this year have been brutal and I would love to see Dimel address and fix it.
People would say we only beat one bowl team. While praising Price's 2005, 8-4 season that only beat one bowl team.

If ...I say IF we can pull off a victory today, this would undoubtedly be the biggest win of the year. At this point it's the lousy penalties; not UAB stopping us. We really show our versatility with our ability to cover the entire list of them.

I would feel alot better about winning this game if we could score a td out of halftime.

Losing Hankins to the transfer portal would be a big blow to this team.

We're so rusty with our trick plays. Once again special teams showing its the weakest unit on the team. Hopefully this is the last season we ever have a Price on our coaching staff.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Our special teams have cost us so much field position in every game this year. Hard to understand how a unit can be so consistently poor. UAB just punted from within their own 10 yard line and by the time our offense went three and out, UAB was taking over in our territory. That should not happen.

The offense again is given multiple opportunities to make it a two possession game but can't do it.

There

They 'opened it up.' A screen a reverse and a shot. Sometimes boring is better
If Dimel went boring people would complain that he is being conservative after going up 3. Can never keep this fan base happy.

Why get cute with the playing call there? Hankins had been running good. Now they allow the touchdown
Because that's conservative play calling and fans know the team better than Dimel and want us to be more aggressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT