ADVERTISEMENT

UAB vs UTEP

No way bro. We’d be way out this game without him lol
I agree with that. However we need a win like this. That was a boneheaded play to even make a move towards the shooter. It’s been a tale of two halves with him. He has sucked as much this half as he was good the first half.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Final Stats:

TEAM STATS
i
i
FG26-6724-66
Field Goal %38.836.4
3PT7-213-24
Three Point %33.312.5
FT14-2528-38
Free Throw %56.073.7
Rebounds5339
Offensive Rebounds2014
Defensive Rebounds3325
Assists1510
Steals1213
Blocks37
Total Turnovers2516
Fouls2423
Technical Fouls22

We don’t deserve to lose this game! What a ridiculous comment! Some of these comments…y’all are so negative! Yes we made errors but we played a far superior team and because of our defense and hustle, we made them work for it. I can guarantee that UAB does not want to play us again.
We made a dozen mistakes that a junior high team shouldn't make. Yes we deserved to lose. Let's bring our participation trophy back to El Paso.

Hope we lose by 14.for the UAB Bettors. I'm done with these losers

I tried. I bet on them to cover. I mean, I'm about 100% loser bets when I bet on our guys to cover a spread so I bet on them to cover. I figured, show me the money (them) or get our guys a win. Well, I got the neither. Fvck me every time I bet on our guys.

Reactions: develman
Shoulda, Woulda and a lot of Coulda's tonight even more than Kent St. Second time Utep blows it against a top 50 team. The good news is this team is stocking up on moral victories. Hopefully it helps come Conference Tournament time, but that's still to be seen. This should've never made it into OT much less Double OT. Our guys were spent!

We don’t deserve to lose this game! What a ridiculous comment! Some of these comments…y’all are so negative! Yes we made errors but we played a far superior team and because of our defense and hustle, we made them work for it. I can guarantee that UAB does not want to play us again.
I beg to differ. I don't care about what UAB thinks. I care about all the good things we did to win this game (that we weren't supposed to) only to see it thrown down the drain because of mind blowing mistakes and poor free throw shooting. It's the difference between winning and losing, but this team doesn't seem to get it.

I don't want to hear about the moral victories today. We blew that game twice. I'm pissed about this outcome because it should be a win. Fouling a 3 point shooter at the buzzer is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
I mean fouling a 3-point shot at any time is stupid but especially to decide a game. Our guys did it 4 times that I remember Solomon did it twice Frazier once and Givance once. Just stupid dumbass play.

Has Coach G said what exactly the team is doing to work on FTs?

Only heard him say on KLAQ that he’s looking at recruits that can hit FTs. Can we try the one armed FT? If Pop and Sochan can humble themselves to do this… what’s the worst that can happen?
Jeremy%20Sochan%20free%20throw%20No.%202.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT