ADVERTISEMENT

UIW Game Thread

On that 1st down pass completion to Smith, the slot on the opposite side was uncovered and open in the end zone

Hardison holds on to the ball forever. The pocket’s been holding up but he’s being forced I to bad throws because he can’t find the open receivers.

These UIW guys are nice and arrogant. The D needs to make a stop here because we can’t let them do this in our house.

I can’t get the app to work. What is your secret. For me it just spins

At first I tried to tap the "Live Audio" button on the top of the app, and had the same issue you described. Then I chose "All Sports" > "Football" > "Schedule" > "UIW" > "Listen (or Live Audio, I dont remember). That worked. I had about a 12 second delta between the video and the audio, so I paused ESPN+ for 12 seconds and it's worked pretty well.

Reactions: MinerFan79
At first I tried to tap the "Live Audio" button on the top of the app, and had the same issue you described. Then I chose "All Sports" > "Football" > "Schedule" > "UIW" > "Listen (or Live Audio, I dont remember). That worked. I had about a 12 second delta between the video and the audio, so I paused ESPN+ for 12 seconds and it's worked pretty well.
Nice ok thanks for that —that worked !

Reactions: MinerManiac
UIW doesn’t have the facilities for FBS. Their basketball “arena” is a dump too. They’re not even close to being FBS ready. Even if they do have a solid FCS program
They do have a NIL collective for football, which UTEP still doesn't. Not that UTEP would win with one, but that at least shows some commitment by UIW to their program. Obviously, they are in a strong location for recruiting as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT