ADVERTISEMENT

UTA's Cross becoming a hot commodity

I'm hopeful that UTEP will be in the market and make an effort to get Cross or some other deserving coach by the end of this season.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article120980588.html

UTEP should've jumped on this hire a couple years ago. Cross has been doing good things for years now, and is just starting to make a name for himself. How he is still in Arlington blows my mind. This ship will have sailed for us, especially if UTA does make the tourney. Cross will get much better offers than what we can provide. Plus...CTF ain't gonna get the boot.

Reactions: UTEP05
Cross would have to start losing and having bimbo eruptions to end up at UTEP.

Tim Floyd isn't leaving unless he retires. So keep going to the games and having fun with crap. Stop dreaming about good young coaches who know how to work with today's athletes and succeed.

Reactions: UTEP05
Good coach, don't get me wrong but he is hit or miss in my opinion. He can't seem to win his conference. But a decisive victory at St Mary's is a very nice win.

Natalicio will not force anything to happen until the end of the NCAA Tournament, if anything were to happen, which will not happen. The DHC is not bringing in the fans like they potentially can do, but 6,500 to 7,000 in a 11,000 seat arena is a hell of a lot better than 15,000 to 18,000 in a 52,000 seat stadium. My point is, unless Floyd steps down or retires he will be back next year. Stull retainment of Kugler is not the normal for the current state of FBS football, but it is normal for him and by bringing Kugler back another year screams to me there will definitely be no changes for a year or two and if I were a betting man, Kugler will be back for year six, I shat you not. As long as there are Tennessee's, TAMU and KSU's willing to pay Bob's one million bare minimum, there is no reason to change as of yet....at least not until the mortar is dry on his new premium condo press box seats.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT