ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP and EL PASO DESERVE BETTER!!!

FIRE DIMEL and SENTER!!!!!
ATTENTION PRESIDENT WILSON

IMO...You must make a decision and you have two choices.
1) 100% Dedication to build a respectable football program. This would start with a complete house cleaning of the existing
Athletic Director and football staff followed by an "all out search" for best possible quality replacements.

2) Completely drop the football program and rid the university, the city, the students and the alumni of the annual embarrassment and disgrace of our miserable status.

You must be able to recognize how humiliating it is to tolerate this horrific excuse for a competitive football team year after year. You should be angry and repulsed as well.

ATTENTION PRESIDENT WILSON

IMO...You must make a decision and you have two choices.
1) 100% Dedication to build a respectable football program. This would start with a complete house cleaning of the existing
Athletic Director and football staff followed by an "all out search" for best possible quality replacements.

2) Completely drop the football program and rid the university, the city, the students and the alumni of the annual embarrassment and disgrace of our miserable status.

You must be able to recognize how humiliating it is to tolerate this horrific excuse for a competitive football team year after year. You should be angry and repulsed as well.
2 isn't happening. UTEP has sucked for 80% of the last 100 years. Why do you think that would be an option now?

Reactions: minerfan_14
2 isn't happening. UTEP has sucked for 80% of the last 100 years. Why do you think that would be an option now?
Because the last 98 years of it were a different animal. UTEP hasn’t adapted to the times. We’re behind in facilities. Our nil deals suck. No one wants to transfer here other than JC rejects. Our conference affiliation has us in last place in a glorified FCS league. Money is running out. Patience already did. El Paso is abandoning UTEP.

Because the last 98 years of it were a different animal. UTEP hasn’t adapted to the times. We’re behind in facilities. Our nil deals suck. No one wants to transfer here other than JC rejects. Our conference affiliation has us in last place in a glorified FCS league. Money is running out. Patience already did. El Paso is abandoning UTEP.
Corona you and I know they're not dropping Football. I see your points, but it's a discussion that's been had and it's not happening, Period!

Reactions: Dmanminer
On top of that Utep had a 3 game winning streak on NMSU, Utep has a larger budget and owns a winning record against them. So I know obviously Kill was a great hire and has them rolling and and kicked our ass. However we owned them at times before too and they were down on the dumps not too long ago and it's even harder to recruit Las Cruces. Did they drop their program or fix it? Starts at the top, that's why I think Senter needs to go as well TBH.

Which then goes to the students to vote on and wouldn’t be surprised if it failed like it did last time (I think when I was there…it was 06 when it came out..price’s first year)
I remember that vote too. Wasn’t that when everyone’s SSN was compromised? If I recall someone used everyone’s info and tried to rig the vote for the student government.

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT