ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP basketball ranked 12 out of 23 Texas teams.

"Our team is very good because they are ranked above 200 and are ranked above teams like Texas State-San Marcos and Texas-Rio Grande Valley. El Paso is 12 hours from any recruiting areas and Timmy is doing a great job because of all the obstacles he has to face". -Bob Stull

Last edited:
We may be worse than 12th in the state this year. This team is completely inexperienced, and there are so many question marks it's hard to guess whether we'll win more than 13 games. Not a very good position for a team that's in it's 7th year under a coach who's never even sniffed at a post season tournament with his players...

Reactions: UTEP05
"Our team is very good because they are ranked above 200 and are ranked above teams like Texas State-San Marcos and Texas-Rio Grande Valley. El Paso is 12 hours from any recruiting areas and Timmy is doing a great job because of all the obstacles he has to face". -Bob Stull
I find it hard to believe that Bob Stull actually said this. He compares our team to loser teams, not Villanova and Michigan State, which is what the fans want him to do. The 12 hours comment is totally indiscernable. Maybe it is time for a new AD.

Reactions: MEXTEX1
I find it hard to believe that Bob Stull actually said this. He compares our team to loser teams, not Villanova and Michigan State, which is what the fans want him to do. The 12 hours comment is totally indiscernable. Maybe it is time for a new AD.

He didn't, I was joking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT