ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Football 2022 "Promotions"

If you don't want to read the article, its the same theme nights they've used tge last 50 years. Military Night, Teacher Night, Noche Latino, Homecoming, and Senior Night.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
If you don't want to read the article, its the same theme nights they've used tge last 50 years. Military Night, Teacher Night, Noche Latino, Homecoming, and Senior Night.
Kick,,, you hire an assistant? Just wondering off fb posts...

Which will will be gone in 2024 when there’s only 5 home games? Probably be decided by dartboard or picking a name out of the hat.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
Talk to Utep Reps at Showtime, they said corporations were stepping up and buying tickets. I’m sure at a discount.

Reactions: MinerFan79

This guy says they're "sold." It has been 2 weeks since the last update. I wonder how many more they've been able to get rid of.

When UTEP promoted the HBU game the construction industry organization in EP bought 9k tickets and we had a crowd of 34k. Glad to hear EP companies are engaged with UTEP. Should result in a crowd near 40k even if not all company purchased tickets are used. This is a good sign.

Reactions: Vegasminer
It's called guerrilla marketing. Like the infomercials that state you have to call within the next 10 minutes or when they state they're almost sold out.
One time I saw a tablet i wanted at best buy on sale for $90 off. I assumed it was guerilla marketing since they had a little timer ticking down. I passed up on it. The next day i checked the website and it was back to regular price. I still kick myself over that missed sale price.

• Haha
Reactions: Taco1977
One time I saw a tablet i wanted at best buy on sale for $90 off. I assumed it was guerilla marketing since they had a little timer ticking down. I passed up on it. The next day i checked the website and it was back to regular price. I still kick myself over that missed sale price.

Best Buy is overpriced. You can probably find it for around the same price elsewhere

Reactions: FarWestTexas
You sir just made my day! That was hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
But too much for El Paso. Money fuels the arms race of the military and athletics. No $$$ no improvement and stagnation.
Betcha season ticket holders for the locomotives or chihuahua’s will only spend on that and that alone

I know many people that buy both because they like sporting events. The soccer and baseball games are fun, even if you don't really like sports. UTEP games aren't really fun if you don't like sports.

I know many people that buy both because they like sporting events. The soccer and baseball games are fun, even if you don't really like sports. UTEP games aren't really fun if you don't like sports.
It could be argued that UTEP games aren't really sports either.....JS

• Haha
Season ticket holders for the locomotives ? They have those ?
Locomotive had 6,333 for their home game on Saturday. Only Golding’s debut vs WNMU (6,751) and the NMSU game (6,392) had better attendance than Saturday’s game. They might have more season ticket holders than UTEP basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT