ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP has to get one of these

If they played in cusa they wouldn’t have all those accomplishments you and shovel are always throwing in our face.

You don't think NMSU would be a Top 4 team every year? Tell me which teams right now would beat NMSU.

They would still go the NCAA Tournament on a regular basis. All the teams in both leagues have bad RPI's.

These comparison is like a 300 pound person saying somebody that weighs 310 pounds is obese. Both people are obese and just because one person weights 10 pounds less doesn't make them healthy.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
You don't think NMSU would be a Top 4 team every year? Tell me which teams right now would beat NMSU.

They would still go the NCAA Tournament on a regular basis. All the teams in both leagues have bad RPI's.

Over the last ten years NMSU would have probably made the tournament 2 or 3 times on CUSA. Winning the CUSA tournament is much more difficult than the winning the WAC tournament.

These comparison is like a 300 pound person saying somebody that weighs 310 pounds is obese. Both people are obese and just because one person weights 10 pounds less doesn't make them healthy.
If it was the same then why hasn’t WKU, ODU, UAB, UTEP or one of the basketball names dominated the league the way NMSU does to the wac?

Reactions: FixMyCrown
Ok so they can win ncaat games, make deep runs in the nit, something NMSU can’t, but they’re not good enough to win cusa? That goes to show the parity in cusa.

When did Marshall make a run in the NIT?

They won one NCAAT game in their entire history. ONE GAME, not games.

The top teams in our league have each won a game in ncaat, and have two separate nit final four runs. That’s something neither NMSU or anyone in the wac can claim.

You didn't answer the question. When did Marshall make a run in the NIT?

Every single NMSU basketball game can be seen online for free. They have a great rival and go the NCAA Tournament on a regular basis. They do well with attendance. I am sure they are satisfied with being in the WAC.

And you watch them all.

There’s no doubt NMSU is not excited about playing D2 move ups and bottom D1 teams when they were playing Fresno, Utah St, and Nevada a few years ago. However, they have continued to win and bested UTEP, despite having less resources.

NMSU being successful is one of the reasons why UTEP sucking hurts so much

If UTEP didn’t suck, your life would be robbed of purpose.

We play FBS football. The WAC doesnt sponsor football. As an overall conference CUSA is much better than the WAC. As for basketball it's pretty close a one bid league for the most part is a one bid league. Every few years CUSA does have a pretty good program ie MTSU and UAB. The WAC has never produced teams that have won the the tourney.

You know, at this point it's really kinda embarrassing to admit that we "play" football...

You know, at this point it's really kinda embarrassing to admit that we "play" football...

It’s so amazing we can play for the CUSA championship and have multiple bowl tie ins. Despite never winning said championship or even a division title and rarely going to a bowl game. But hey, at least we’re not NMSU!!!!

Reactions: Autograph Boy

Dream on ... if nmsu had been in c-USA they might MIGHT have gone to the NCAA once since utep has been in, twice would be stretching...

You crack me up with your aggies...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT