ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP MBB Scrimmages

I dont consider Eastwood the Eastside anymore. I think Airport area is now central El Paso.
Fili I’m sure they chose Eastwood cause it has one of the nicer gyms. But you are right almost the center of town now.

Did anybody on MinerDigs go?
And then? What you see?
Frazier reminds me of a lefty keonte Kennedy. Super athletic. The team is a major work in progress, but like I said before, they could end up being a very fun team to watch as they figure things out. Their bigs are still not good offensively. Shooting is still very inconsistent. They will make a few in a row, then air ball their next one or hit the side of the rim.

Frazier reminds me of a lefty keonte Kennedy. Super athletic. The team is a major work in progress, but like I said before, they could end up being a very fun team to watch as they figure things out. Their bigs are still not good offensively. Shooting is still very inconsistent. They will make a few in a row, then air ball their next one or hit the side of the rim.
We've had plenty of athletic guys over the years. Unless he can attack the rim during games and use it to play good defense, then it really doesn't impress me much. Let's hope these guys are aggressive.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Thank you.

Appreciate ya posting your observations.

Reactions: Prospero915
How about the basement gym under El Paso high. Players and fans could got real close and personal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT