ADVERTISEMENT

Utep recruited Jalen Hurts

UTEP offered Trevone Boykin in back 2011 and it was down to TCU and UTEP. Back in 06 Colin Kaepernick had it down to UTEP and Nevada but UTEP preferred Trevor Vittatoe out of Euless Trinity (which I hear he is moving back or has moved back to El Paso).

What if's, why didn't they, just if are a total waste of time. I don't think UNM is pondering "what if coach so-n-so just showed up for dinner like he was planned too..." over Aaron Jones.

I'm not a fan of Kugler's offense, but I will support a young man who has chosen to call UTEP home for a while and proudly wear the Miner colors.

Reactions: Carlosergio
Back in 06 Colin Kaepernick had it down to UTEP and Nevada but UTEP preferred Trevor Vittatoe out of Euless Trinity (which I hear he is moving back or has moved back to El Paso).
In a selfish way, I'm glad. I wouldn't have to feel sick to my stomach this past year about Kaepernick going to UTEP. As it is, he makes it much easier to hate the '49ers even more than I already did.

UTEP offered Trevone Boykin in back 2011 and it was down to TCU and UTEP. Back in 06 Colin Kaepernick had it down to UTEP and Nevada but UTEP preferred Trevor Vittatoe out of Euless Trinity (which I hear he is moving back or has moved back to El Paso).

What if's, why didn't they, just if are a total waste of time. I don't think UNM is pondering "what if coach so-n-so just showed up for dinner like he was planned too..." over Aaron Jones.

I'm not a fan of Kugler's offense, but I will support a young man who has chosen to call UTEP home for a while and proudly wear the Miner colors.

Who is saying what ifs? I was just pointing out Utep recruited hurts. Also I think this is a different situation Utep had no chance at Hurts. Every big school was going after Hurts. Utep was out of Its league.

Reactions: kickballpro
Each class Kugler has offered at least one high level 4* or 5* guy who was wayy outta his league, actually got a 4* corner to visit back in 2013 who ended up at UCLA, can't fault Kugs for trying, but yeah.....

200.gif

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Jalen Hurts put Alabama in a position to win the national championship. Has AJ done the same?

Jalen Hurts put Alabama in a position to win the national championship. Has AJ done the same?

That team is so deep and talented you could probably put almost any moron at QB and run the table. You know you can't compare the two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT