ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Sam Houston State Game Thread

Sure, many things. You guaranteed a win against NMSU. I don't know why you're boasting about predicting a win against a winless team.
Get it right. Earlier you posted I guaranteed NMSU to win. You’re so dumb you can’t even keep track of what you post. You’re miserable seeing UTEP win. It’s very bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP
It could have been a disaster at the end with Dimel running the kicker on the field on 2nd down with loads of time to spike it. So much could have gone wrong.

They could have had someone not in, get a penalty and a 10 second run off.

Clock the ball

It could have been a disaster at the end with Dimel running the kicker on the field on 2nd down with loads of time to spike it. So much could have gone wrong.

They could have had someone not in, get a penalty and a 10 second run off.

Clock the ball
Is he slow or just doesn't know what he doing? WTF was that? Tell the QB to clock it with 3 seconds left, apparently, that's too difficult for Dimmel.

No that was an exciting game and happy these guys get to celebrate a road win. I’ll be at the WKU game for sure now

I'm not a religious person but I will "pray" for you during your time at the WKU game. May Mother Earth be with you. Or The Force. Or whatever Greater Power is out there.

Maybe Bob Ross is "The Greater Power." I don't know. "Blessed" be your time at the "game."

Get it right. Earlier you posted I guaranteed NMSU to win. You’re so dumb you can’t even keep track of what you post. You’re miserable seeing UTEP win. It’s very bizarre

I corrected the post right after i saw the mistake.

Not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch.

Thanks for the compliments!

What misery? LOL

Keep trolling.

Like a lot of people on the board, I turned the game off in the 3rd. I’ll give the players credit for coming back from that deficit. Hell of a throw and catch to get UTEP in FG range to win the game. Also good for the kicker since he’s been iffy all year. But this does nothing to change my opinion on Dimel, he is dead man walking. McConnell is still mistake prone but the this kid can get the ball downfield and Dimel still refuses to lean on him while sticking with his dilapidated offensive philosophies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT