ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ SHSU Prediction Thread

Camper has been awful on the road trip. I thought he was starting to come around last week, but the road is a different animal. I wouldn't be surprised if this team goes winless in the road, just like that awful Terry team a few years back.
All teams in CUSA have been awful on the road. Funny enough, it means utep still has a shot in the conference tourney. Because this conference is awful this year.

This should have been a win. Hell the FIU game should have been a win and UTEP tied for first place. Yet just like NMSU they win against the same opponents and lose against the same opponents. The key matchup will be in El Paso. If Ironing can win then, then UTEP has a chance in the tournament. If not then a slight edge to NMSU in the tournament.

train-crash-gif.gif
Defund UTEP Athletics

So we are 9 and 10 against D1 this year back under .500. What can I say it is truly baffling that Sam Houston is 4-1 and we are 2-4 in CUSA with a third-year head coach. Sam Houston's coach is in his first year.
Caught the last 10 minutes. Even down one at no point did I feel like this Miner team was capable of pulling it out sigh 😔 Sad Fact is they don't have a killer instinct. Very disappointed to see Hardy make such a bonehead play as a Senior too.

We suck. Fool's Golding must go. He has no fvcking clue what he's doing from either a recruiting or coaching standpoint at UTEP.

Go back to ACU, Joe. Or stay in El Paso and succeed as a restaurateur or some other successful business owner. Basketball coaching at this is level is NOT for you. You seem like a nice enough guy even if your schtick wears quickly but quit and be viewed somewhat favorably by Miners fans. Wait until you are fired and you are just another pariah that we will all remember as a miserable failure.

Reactions: develman
Hey, these horrid losses are great for me! I am staying away from the booze!

Thanks Coach Golding!😃

Reactions: develman
So we are 9 and 10 against D1 this year back under .500. What can I say it is truly baffling that Sam Houston is 4-1 and we are 2-4 in CUSA with a third-year head coach. Sam Houston's coach is in his first year.
To be fair, SHSU's coach has been at at Sam for quite a few years as an assistant coach; he was hired almost immediately after Hooten left for NMSU. True, being a HC is different, but the players and the potential recruits were already familiar with him. I don't think Sam lost too many players to the portal because of that.

lieb

Reactions: groundrounds
UTEP basketball is pathetic. A sorry ass program led by a sorry ass coach.

LaTech has a 2nd year coach and SHSU has a 1st year coach. Both have 5-1 conference records. UTEP is 2-4 in this bum’s 3rd year. CUSA has never been worse and UTEP still can’t be near the top of it.

Reactions: Miner_Tavo
UTEP basketball is pathetic. A sorry ass program led by a sorry ass coach.

LaTech has a 2nd year coach and SHSU has a 1st year coach. Both have 5-1 conference records. UTEP is 2-4 in this bum’s 3rd year. CUSA has never been worse and UTEP still can’t be near the top of it.
It's hard to argue against your points. I really like CJG. I wish he could win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT