ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ SHSU Prediction Thread

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
Crazy that I’m in Houston this weekend and had no idea UTEP would be in town too. Zero motivation to make the effort to attend the game. And I used to take pride in being the road warrior. Expect another tough one out.

UTEP 62
SHSU 64

Yea, I’ve lost faith in our ability to win on the road - our last win away from the friendly confines of the 915 was Cal, two months ago.

UTEP 64
SHSU 70

UTEP will win. SHSU had the grudge match against NMSU bt even then 3/4 of th game was close. They will underestimate the miners.

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP
The announcer said that if you get down double digits against the Miners we're hard to come back against. FIU will disagree. Plus, even in those rare occurrences when our offense is clicking, a drought is right around the corner.

3 offensive boards by SHSU on that possession. Thankfully they couldn't hit anything

Stop IT UTEP stop it. For the first half you gIve me hope that you may actually win a game. Stop it. Start sucking again. YOU CAN DO THIS. SUCK. Daddy needs a new pair shoes

• Haha
Reactions: Lil_Train
Well it's definitely not Powell . He gets to the hole and blows so many layups and jacks up so many ill advised contested shots that he's more of an 'attempter' than 'finisher'
He was finishing very efficiently against Wyoming, both on drives and post ups. Since then, he hasn't finished well at all.

Camper has been awful on the road trip. I thought he was starting to come around last week, but the road is a different animal. I wouldn't be surprised if this team goes winless in the road, just like that awful Terry team a few years back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT