ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ UNLV OPT

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
How’s everyone feeling about this game? Originally I thought we wouldn’t be able to cover the 23 point spread and that if we could keep it under a 35 point loss it would be an ok performance. Now I’m starting to see life through my orange glasses again. Some of the other scores around the nation are encouraging. Last week ECU lost at home to some FCS bums. Today they wiped the floor with a P5 team. Kansas also lost at home to an FCS team I had never heard of before. Today they snapped a 46 game road losing streak and blew out a MAC team. With all that my prediction for today is

UTEP 14
UNLV 38

Sorry still not feeling confident in this team.

is there NO WHERE TO watch the game online in this day and age of technology?? I had miner tv and right now it looks like they should be called miner radio... what the hell... why cant i watch this online?

i looked online and utep tv doesnt even have any home games up for live broadcasts .... they have always shown all home games.. what is the deal anyone?

is there NO WHERE TO watch the game online in this day and age of technology?? I had miner tv and right now it looks like they should be called miner radio... what the hell... why cant i watch this online?

i looked online and utep tv doesnt even have any home games up for live broadcasts .... they have always shown all home games.. what is the deal anyone?

AT&T Sportsnet owns the rights to this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT