ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Liberty OPT for 09/14/2024

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Well, since it appears that I am the only one who predicted a UTEP loss to SUU and not to get Fili all pissy, I will get it started.

BTW, you think the SUU head coach shade was insulting? Just wait until Liberty fans start up as game time nears. Remember how they insulted UTEP so bad they brought Mariachi's into their locker room last year. I was hoping CS would bring some payback, but that ship sailed away Saturday night.

Libery 42
UTEP 20

Last edited:
Would you believe that the Miners will get more penalty yards than rushing yards?
Key to game is scoring at least 35 points to win.
Utep 28
LU 31

Someone let me know if Utep is within a TD in the 3rd quarter if not don’t really care. Have know idea how this team or coaches will respond after Saturday’s embarrassment so I’ll reserve my prediction until Colorado St. I guess

Liberty-49
Not a chance-0
laughing-steve-harvey.gif

UTEP stuns Liberty this Saturday in an upset so miraculous, that Walden pauses mid post game speech to thank the heavens. He quotes Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Nope. He and Senter do that on social media.

And tens of thousands of El Pasoan's are just WTFing this after every home opener the past twenty years.
tom-delonge-blink182.gif

#DoNotRenewSentersContract

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Liberty 59
FCS Skylar Locklear 12 (2 XP missed, 2 fg missed)

………td in garbage time. Mostly Austin Peay players will see action here. As usual only the Austin Peay RB will get carries. Only Austin Peay WR’s will get targets. Walden will announce Sky played great and will continue to be the starting QB.

Liberty will crucify UTEP 67-3
Actually, I forgot about our inept kicker. I’ll change my prediction.

Liberty 67
UTEP 2

Liberty has a late 4th quarter fumble of the snap in their own end zone and gives up a safety. Their 5th string players were in the game. 🤡

UTEP 10
Liberty 9.

UTEP bribes the mariachi band that liberty once again hired to spike the players food with something slightly more spicy than mayonnaise. Upset stomachs give UTEP the win.

Reactions: HoustonDan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT