ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs NMSU

It’s going to come down to the last play of the game. Hopefully the crowd makes the difference down the stretch.

Been a real poor shooting night for both teams
Not really UTEp shot 47% that's very good, they shot bad from three point range though only 23%. If they make 2 more threes they win by 21 and it really feels like a blowout. Now NMSU really sucked, you're right there. They shot 37% and a pathetic 18% from the line.

That 10 s call was BS. They blew the whistle with 22 on the shot clock.
It was a good call the ball must be possessed in the front court before the 10 seconds. It was close but I looked at the clock when the whistle blew and it was at 20 and we had not possessed the ball in the front court.

The Miners defense frustrated the aggies all night long. I believe the aggies had three shot clock violations. The Miners need to eliminate the sloppy turnovers and not rush to shoot the ball. This Miner team is exciting to watch and will do well in CUSA. Go Miners!

NMSU is a lean and very athletic team. CRT ran a disciplined offense and Lathon was calm and cool.

Williams was too much for NMSU. The dude is an absolute beast inside. He has an NBA body who can push like an earth mover. He pushed McCants around easily and McCants is a big body for NMSU. I will say it now; Williams has Derrick Caracter strength and athleticism.

Vila, what is there not to like? Rebounds, rebounds and rebounds some more. And I heard people in the stands still biatch about him. NMSU guards were hanging off of him, literally, towards the end. Some of you Miner fans, what's your beef with Vila?!

Reactions: picks up and Rot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT