ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Hunter is gone

Thinking you might be reading a little too much into this. Oh well, only time will tell.

i could see him pulling a Arnett Moultrie and going to a bigger school...

I tweeted him on this thread, but I don't think he's gone. I was kidding around, trying to tell him how much we love him.

I think it means he's happy the season is not quite over. If not, well, let's just be thankful we have him for at least one more game.

I don't know what other school will want him since he's about to be declared academically ineligible for next year. I also heard he's not making the trip to Murray because he punched a kitten.

I don't think you're reading too much into it. I can see him still wanting to leave. I think he is getting bad advice, but who am I to say? (I also thought Caracter wasn't ready...pfft)

There is absolutely no way in hell he leaves for another school. ZERO chance....well, unless its a smaller school where he can play immediately. This dude wants to be a pro sooner not later. He most likely isn't willing to sit out a year.

Not with that knee. Floyd said he got checked out three times, here and in Los Angeles and was cleared every time. However, he probably went from late 2nd round at best to "I think we'll pass on him this year" round after they saw that hunk of metal on his leg during the tournament, even though he was great rebounding form.

How about stop speculating til something is concrete and for now no reason to not assume he's returning for another year at least I'm sure he knows he's not quite there

I read it, read it again, read it backwards, forwards, upside down, sideways, in between the lines, in between the letters, translated to spanish, russian, portuguese, and even thai. It all came out to be happy they are playing one more game. I had a better time looking for hidden messages in Beatles, Zeppelin and Ozzy songs. In fact, I think I found the same tweet in an Ozzy song! But its hard to understand the Old Oz.

This post was edited on 3/16 12:29 PM by allminer

This post was edited on 3/16 12:29 PM by allminer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT