ADVERTISEMENT

We have 31 Commitments

I did not see any new names. The last additions to list were the JC recruits.

Walker Saftey
Boyce DL
Leomiti DL/LB
Huckaby LB
Ofilli Dl
Punamata LB
Ofili

Some sites are reporting 33. They are including Huntley and Smith from last years class. Both enrolled for the new semester. They are on finanical grants as oppossed to actual scholarships,

I wonder why Huntly and Smith had to apply for grants? Why weren't they granted scholarships?

Unless I am mistaken, if you do not qualify academically, and are given a scholarship, you lose one year of eligibilty.

That number should be 30 now Gold. Remember Stangel changed his commitement from UTEP to ASU.

Don't be surprised if UTEP gets a verbal from Jermain Delgardo. QB from Seattle, WA, who is younger brother of Sir James Delgardo.

Reactions: ChewpaMiVega
Scout shows an offer out to Jerry Claybon, the Lufkin quarterback. Smaller, but a little faster. However, based on a Rivals posting it looks like he is heading to North Texas or Houston. I hope Delgardo decides to come, Delgardo seems like the real deal. He doesn't show any offers on Rivals or Scout, but there are a couple of articles where he expresses a very high interest in UTEP.
This post was edited on 1/11 2:38 PM by UTEP66if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 1/11 4:27 PM by UTEP66if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Anything is possible with Price. Amazing how he can get a recruits from outside of Texas to come to El Paso.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT