ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Purple?????

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
He has no doubt earned the title of "MOST LOYAL, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER MINER FAN" Throughout the disgraceful losing stretch he was shameless in his support and never wavered. Seems to me that now that the team has returned to respectability, he has vanished, or.....Has he reappeared with an assumed name? If so, why?

Reactions: PURPLEFIRE
He has no doubt earned the title of "MOST LOYAL, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER MINER FAN" Throughout the disgraceful losing stretch he was shameless in his support and never wavered. Seems to me that now that the team has returned to respectability, he has vanished, or.....Has he reappeared with an assumed name? If so, why?

I agree with you that purple is loyal and devoted, but I'd give that honor to vegasminer, personally.

Purple started to waver on Floyd a bit, even saying that as fans we should forget about Floyd, but continue to support the Miners. I have never seen vegas' loyalty to Floyd waver even a bit...and I certainly don't doubt his loyalty to the Miners.

That's a compliment vegas.:)

While it's true that PURPLE and Vegas are diehard, devoted, and loyal Miner fans, they are not unique in their loyalty to our alma mater. What has set them apart is their devotion and loyalty to Tim Floyd. The recent play of our basketball team has been a very nice reward for them. I just hope that their loyalty is rewarded for a much longer term.

Reactions: PURPLEFIRE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT