ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the miner fan at the game doing the weird scream?

At the last game the FAU bench was really obnoxious and talking trash. It was hilarious when the screaming started though. Literally half of FAU's team stared confusedly at the band. One FAU benchwarmer kept yelling back when then band called him a "waterboy" and chanted "water" everytime he stood up.

I'd blow my voice out attempting that scream.

I was in band up to sophomore year of high school when I decided it wasn't worth continuing. Respect those who continued through college though.

I'd blow my voice out attempting that scream.

I was in band up to sophomore year of high school when I decided it wasn't worth continuing. Respect those who continued through college though.

So do you work for UTEP or something? You seem to know a lot about the screamer.

I haven't lived in EP in years and even I know who Cube is.

I think everyone on this board knows who Cubejack is. There must must be alot of newbies. He and another poster were doxed by a now banned poster. Most of us know what he does but don't whan to reveal it out of respect for him and his privacy.

I think everyone on this board knows who Cubejack is. There must must be alot of newbies. He and another poster were doxed by a now banned poster. Most of us know what he does but don't whan to reveal it out of respect for him and his privacy.

lol Well if everybody knows who he is, then that means he doesn't care about privacy. I'm not sure how you can dox somebody, when supposedly the whole board knows who he is.

Supposedly he doesn't have courtside seats, but he can hear the opposing team's bench. I still think he's involved with the band or maybe even involved with the cheerleaders (since they're close to the band).

Reactions: MinerFan79
The screaming guy was screaming while we were on offense again. Again, I don't care about his screaming but I do care when he's potentially distracting our team

Reactions: axingfools1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT