ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the favorite......

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
...... tomorrow; the newbies or the oldies?
I say the newbies by seven in an upset. Leading scorers are Wade and Osborne.....Thomas and Harris.

I don't think the newbies can handle Willms, Jones and PT, but I will be more than happy if the new guys show a little something special in their game and take the win. I would like to see Wade guarding Omega and vise versa. That could tell us a lot at this point.

I don't think the newbies can handle Willms, Jones and PT, but I will be more than happy if the new guys show a little something special in their game and take the win. I would like to see Wade guarding Omega and vise versa. That could tell us a lot at this point.
I'm anxious to see Smith and St Pierre going up against Willms, Jones and Thomas. Also, I have high expectations for Wade and Osborne. I guess the most intriguing thing is the performance of Gilyard and Mc Gee as that's where I think our ultimate success or failure lies.

I'm anxious to see Smith and St Pierre going up against Willms, Jones and Thomas. Also, I have high expectations for Wade and Osborne. I guess the most intriguing thing is the performance of Gilyard and Mc Gee as that's where I think our ultimate success or failure lies.
I'm all the way in on what you're saying.

I really want to see Omega or Trey put some legit defensive pressure on Gilyard and Magee at times, see who handles it and avoids freshman turnovers with basic composure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT