ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is There An Article About LA Tech Basketball on the Front Page of the EP Times?

It's getting very close to basketball season and they will do a story on all C-USA teams. They did one on USM the other day. I think it's great since it gives Miner fans some insight into the conference teams.

And it's not on the front page of the EP Times, it's in the sports section.

They need a header above it saying "CUSA MBB Preview Series: Louisiana Tech" or some such.

Reactions: UTEP05
This is just UTEP05, The f--ing troll, always digging for shit to denigrate the UTEP Athletic program. If he works as hard in his basement as he does trolling Miner fan-sites he must make a lot of money. What kind of car you drive UTEP05? You A---le.

This is just UTEP05, The f--ing troll, always digging for shit to denigrate the UTEP Athletic program. If he works as hard in his basement as he does trolling Miner fan-sites he must make a lot of money. What kind of car you drive UTEP05? You A---le.

I am glad you got that out of your system!

Why haven't there been any articles asking stull about the football coaching situation or any critical about Kugler's performance. At least light a match

The El Paso Times is UTEP's lackey. I don't remember ever reading a critical article about UTEP in the El Paso Times. Sounds like Hillary and the mainstream media.

Sounds like your a dumbass. Is the 05 for the year your boy was bragging about grabbing women by the pussy or is it the size of your dick.

The El Paso Times is UTEP's lackey. I don't remember ever reading a critical article about UTEP in the El Paso Times. Sounds like Hillary and the mainstream media.

The EP Times is generally supportive of UTEP but Bloomquist has made some very critical comments in recent articles.

I guess they assumed that local sports fans are bright enough to know what's up. Apparently they assumed too much.

What's up? UTEP basketball doesn't start conference play until January. Weird to read all the complimentary articles about other teams, but not really anything about UTEP.

What's up? UTEP basketball doesn't start conference play until January. Weird to read all the complimentary articles about other teams, but not really anything about UTEP.
Stop it. Now you're just lying. There have been many articles and interviews with and about UTEP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT