ADVERTISEMENT

WHY ????

Now that's what I call a tantrum.

Okay okay you and allminer win, Tim Floyd is GREAT Coach, he is the best in UTEP's history and one of the best in the country. Bob Stull is an Great Athletic Director, Diana Natalicio is a Great President.

Please disregard everything I said, I was very wrong.

Ummm. Not on topic. I was one of the first users to give up on Floyd. The last three seasons minimum. My only issue is using ad-hominems to attack or prove your point.

Ummm. Not on topic. I was one of the first users to give up on Floyd. The last three seasons minimum. My only issue is using ad-hominems to attack or prove your point.

How dare do you give up on such a prestigious and glorious Coach ??? that is an INSULT to the Institution.

Oh..for the love of everything holy...

I try not to be a member of the grammar police, but the word is "especially", not "specially".
While we're at it, UTEP didn't "loose" to NMSU tonight. :D
Although NMSU did slam UTEP hard twice this year and probably did leave them a little looser than they were at the beginning of the year.

Maybe I'm the only one who wishes this, but would it be possible to put this feud behind you guys?

I keep checking into this thread, in anticipation of some good old fashioned Floyd bashing, and all I get is...

I've got no feud with this bozo...i just stated the obvious. Rigo did good getting rid of chi...again. One more of his personas needs to go.

I've got no feud with this bozo...i just stated the obvious. Rigo did good getting rid of chi...again. One more of his personas needs to go.

If's funny how this individual keeps on replying and replying to my posts, indeed he's a are very obsessed lunatic wacko.

Last edited:
Oh..for the love of everything holy...

I try not to be a member of the grammar police, but the word is "especially", not "specially".
While we're at it, UTEP didn't "loose" to NMSU tonight. :D
Thank you for the correction. By the way who said "loose"? I've read the thread serval times and can't find where anyone said loose to NMSU.

Reactions: alvinosports
Thank you for the correction. By the way who said "loose"? I've read the thread serval times and can't find where anyone said loose to NMSU.

I am just giving you friendly grief.

Nobody has used "loose" instead of "lose" in this particular thread. Its just one I see with regularity that is oftentimes misused.

I am just giving you friendly grief.

Nobody has used "loose" instead of "lose" in this particular thread. Its just one I see with regularity that is oftentimes misused.
I appreaciate it. I don't want to be looking like a fool on the internet. I have used the wrong form of "specially" on other message boards. Genuinely thank you I will not make that same mistake again.

I appreaciate it. I don't want to be looking like a fool on the internet. I have used the wrong form of "specially" on other message boards. Genuinely thank you I will not make that same mistake again.

JCorona, we all due respect and as an honest and humble opinion, you don't have go give explanations or apologizing to anybody for having made grammar mistakes, specially on an anonymous website, everybody does once in a while. If you write loose instead of lose, in my case I will NOT criticize you, I will use my common sense and understand exactly what you're trying to say. Only arrogant people or "gente bien mamona y creída que se cree la gran mierda.." are the ones that are going to criticizes you.

In other words you don't have to kiss anybodies rear.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT