ADVERTISEMENT

Without Googling it, do you know where ENMU is?

I think Eze will find his way into more pt as he adapts to the college game, but it’s hard to not have a guy on the floor who grabs 17 boards and chips in 14 pts in 30 minutes of action.

In my opinion, CRT has to be conservative in how he uses our bigs. I think there will come a time when both are on the floor simultaneously, but for now, with how many (or few) deep we go, it is probably wise to stagger their court time.

I think Eze will find his way into more pt as he adapts to the college game, but it’s hard to not have a guy on the floor who grabs 17 boards and chips in 14 pts in 30 minutes of action.

In my opinion, CRT has to be conservative in how he uses our bigs. I think there will come a time when both are on the floor simultaneously, but for now, with how many (or few) deep we go, it is probably wise to stagger their court time.
Agreed. CRT also said in the 1st postgame that he doesn't play them together because he is not comfortable with Efe defending the 4 spot yet. If we see them together anytime soon it would likely be in a zone with PT on the bench.

I guess I thought the question was why isn't the minutes more equal especially since the we were playing ENMU.
My take is that Terry is more pleased with the progress Efe at this point and he wants him more in game situations for experience. I don't know that is the best plan when we have so few players, but hey, what do I know?

I guess I thought the question was why isn't the minutes more equal especially since the we were playing ENMU.
My take is that Terry is more pleased with the progress Efe at this point and he wants him more in game situations for experience. I don't know that is the best plan when we have so few players, but hey, what do I know?

I agree with Terry that Efe is much further along right now than Eze, and deserves more minutes. I was wondering why, with neither of those two in foul trouble, and with Thomas in foul trouble, we didn't play our two bigs side by side for a few minutes. axingfools answered my question by saying that Terry doesn't trust Efe to guard the 4 spot.

I guess that would be understandable, but it's also possible he only wants to rotate those 2 in the 5 spot to be able to use them interchangeably. These guys are young and learning the college game. Does he want to complicate matters with Eze by having him learn 2 spots when he is already behind Efe in learning his main place? I don't think Terry really wants a twin towers kind of line up anyway. He wants to be able to run.

Eh, what do I know? I'm just guessing....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT