ADVERTISEMENT

Wow Curveball

I said when he is dominating the PAC 12 he doesn’t have to worry about being on the hot seat. Riley will do well at USC and should be competing for the PAC 12 Chanpionship on a regular basis like he did in the Big 12. He should have no issues out recruiting the other PAC 12 schools on a yearly basis.
It’s going to usc and Oregon in tons of recruiting battles …

In all this talk about Riley and Oklahoma one thing we all forgot is that we open next season in Norman. Second time in a row an Oklahoma coach will debut against UTEP.

Any chance we catch them off guard and shock the world?
You mean by covering?

No.

Definitely looks like his wife is ready to leave the small towns behind.

In all this talk about Riley and Oklahoma one thing we all forgot is that we open next season in Norman. Second time in a row an Oklahoma coach will debut against UTEP.

Let's stick a fork in it and call this is the final game of an off n' on, off n' on again between UTEP and OU that goes back to 2000, O.V.E.R.. I think this is the final game of an agreed contract that goes back a few years (the 2 for 1 that goes back to the Price days. OU came down to the SB. Kugler played the first up there and this is the second and final in Norman?).

Let's stick a fork in it and call this is the final game of an off n' on, off n' on again between UTEP and OU that goes back to 2000, O.V.E.R.. I think this is the final game of an agreed contract that goes back a few years (the 2 for 1 that goes back to the Price days. Kugler played the first and this is the second and final?).
Not exactly. We're back in Norman in 26. What are the odds they'll debut a coach for a third time in a row against UTEP?

Not exactly. We're back in Norman in 26. What are the odds they'll debut a coach for a third time in a row against UTEP?
F'en lovely. I'm tired of being fodder for my in-law relaitives' OU loving faithful. At least they are all nice about it and don't rub it in.

ULM gonna take a big hit with this one. I wanted Rodriguez in El Paso.

You and the retreads. Rich Rod was successful and West Virginia. He then failed at Michigan and Arizona and was absolutely horrible as OC at Ole Miss. He fell all the way down the ladder to OC at ULM. Not a big loss for ULM and a bad hire by Jacksonville State.

You and the retreads. Rich Rod was successful and West Virginia. He then failed at Michigan and Arizona and was absolutely horrible as OC at Ole Miss. He fell all the way down the ladder to OC at ULM. Not a big loss for ULM and a bad hire by Jacksonville State.
I would be happy if he duplicated his Arizona results at UTEP. Add a win or two per season cuz it's freaking CUSA 4.0 and not the PAC12 and he would easily go down as the best coach in Miner history.

He was at ULM and now Jacksonville St for his off field performances.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
I would be happy if he duplicated his Arizona results at UTEP. Add a win or two per season cuz it's freaking CUSA 4.0 and not the PAC12 and he would easily go down as the best coach in Miner history.

He was at ULM and now Jacksonville St for his off field performances.
Rich Rod would have been a good hire here. Oh well, we got the 0-11 guy from Houston.

Reactions: JCorona
Rich Rod was relegated to being the OV lowly ULM. Where ran the 112th ranked offense in the country. I can't believe he was available!

He wasn't the head coach. By that rationale you would have to credit Dimel for all Snyder's wins at K-State.
Yeah, but he had the 112th “best” Offense in the country! If he sucks so bad and his offense is shitty, kinda weird they won 4 more games than they did last year.

Wouldn't that be awesome if we won a bowl game and then beat a power 5 team in the next 2 games. It's been like 50 years for either.

Last edited:
Brian Kelly is the new coach at LSU. Another shocker. Wants a real chance to win a championship.

Meanwhile Texas looking at everyone else hiring coaches

DldduDcV4AAJA6R.jpg

He had a winning record all 3 seasons. Your really need to get past your hatred of this man
With the players and foundation Tiller built. I don't hate the man, just not impressed with a coach whose ceiling is 8 wins. He showed it this year again. Less goofy smiles and more killer instinct and we would be going for win #9 or 10 team right now. Next year I expect another 6 or 7 wins if we’re lucky. 2023 will be his chance to shine again. Weak ooc schedule and a weak cusa schedule.

Money talks. Kelly allegedly getting 95 mil. Lincoln getting 110 mil, a 6 mil house for free, a profit of 1 mil off the sale of his two houses, and unlimited use of the USC private plane for his family.

What I want to know is what are the Texas donors doing? The public university with the highest endowment in the country? Did they throw that deal to Saban and did he really turn that down? Have they become like the cowboys and are just happy cashing checks off the brand?

What I want to know is what are the Texas donors doing? The public university with the highest endowment in the country? Did they throw that deal to Saban and did he really turn that down? Have they become like the cowboys and are just happy cashing checks off the brand?
Main reason is the booster do too much and think they own the team. He turned down the 100 million dollar contract cuz he didn't want to answer to them.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT