ADVERTISEMENT

WR Banks in the portal

I first mentioned this Cowing scenario happening back in Oct. Hopefully he will secure some nice NIL money commitments for him and his family from the schools that will start to recruit him.

We just have to get used to knowing that our top players each year will always have an option of cashing in and moving up. The two new rule changes have just magnified the notion that schools like UTEP will be JC's for the higher end schools(at least in regard to our elite players). It just makes being a fan of schools like UTEP harder.

if Senter were smart he would find a way for cowing to be paid $75k for the next two years as part of a LOI deal

cowing is worth the investment, his presence on the team is worth 4-5 wins the next two seasons

Last edited:
if Senter were smart he would find a way for cowing to be paid $75k for the next two years as part of a LOI deal

cowing is worth the investment, his presence on the team is worth 4-5 wins the next two seasons

75k seems a bit high even by UT standards but point made.

Reactions: MinerFan79

He should get a Chicos sponsorship. If he makes 1 TD fans get a single, 2 TD's a double and 3 TD's a triple!!!

with cowing leaving we no longer have a home run deep threat, this may force dimel to finally incorporate the tight end and running backs into the passing game and better develop UTEPs short and medium range passing schemes

Reactions: kickballpro
He should get a Chicos sponsorship. If he makes 1 TD fans get a single, 2 TD's a double and 3 TD's a triple!!!
OT but a serious question.

Has Chicos Tacos ever done anything to support or give back to the community? I'm referring to philanthropic endeavors, not employing El Pasoans.

with cowing leaving we no longer have a home run deep threat, this may force dimel to finally incorporate the tight end and running backs into the passing game and better develop UTEPs short and medium range passing schemes
I think Smith can fill the role, need another possession type receiver like Garrett though.

OT but a serious question.

Has Chicos Tacos ever done anything to support or give back to the community? I'm referring to philanthropic endeavors, not employing El Pasoans.
Never have heard about them giving back, hopefully they do it on the down low.

I puke when I hear thise Casa Nissan guys yelling on TV or those tone deaf kids on Casa Kia singing
Spoken like someone that doesn't know s*** about marketing or someone that works for a competitor dealership.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT