ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Texas

They have a 28 Net Ranking. New Mexico has a 25 Net Ranking, and they are borderline.

It was a bad loss because K-State has a Net of 70. But Texas will get in as they consider the Big 12 the toughest conference., as there are 9 teams in the top 40 of the NET.
Whether that pans out is debatable as the conferences OOC was very weak.
Unm is boderline cuz of their bad losses and weak ooc schedule.

Reactions: FedupMiner
Unm is boderline cuz of their bad losses and weak ooc schedule.
No team has ever missed the NCAA tournament with a NET of under 30. If they beat Boise St today, they will be in as it will be a Quad 1 win, and most likely enough to push them in.

The question is: If UNLV wins the tournament, does the MWC get 7 in? My guess, then it would take UNM to make the final against UNLV and it may not be enough as UNLV may take their spot.

Reactions: JCorona
Glad they lost and hopefully this thread finally dies. People can go talk about them at one of the 100 Texas message boards all over the Internet and not the 1 UTEP message board that we have.

Bridges just dropped 23 on Colgate.
And how many did LeDee have against UAB? 32, which is the most points ever in a NCAA tournament game for an Aztec.

I am telling you, this guy is the most consistent player you will ever see. Last 5 games, 32 vs UAB, 37 vs NM, 25 vs Utah St, 39 vs UNLV, 40 vs Boise St.

Reactions: MinerManiac
I would have to think so. I don't think they can stop him.

I would think the gameplan though would be to clog up the middle and take him out of the game as much as they can, and leave it to the others to have to hit their shots, especially 3's to beat them. If they start hitting their shots, they will have to leave him 1 on 1.

The other scenario would be if he can draw fouls and put them in foul trouble. This would be the best case scenario. But in saying that, the opposite can be true and if he gets in foul trouble, the game is over.

My guess: At least 20 points, either way. I would say the best prop bet would be over 8.5 rebounds + assists. I think he gets this. The over/under on points is 20.5, which is right where I think it would be if you think UConn is going to win. He gets 30 and SDSU should win.

I took
I would have to think so. I don't think they can stop him.

I would think the gameplan though would be to clog up the middle and take him out of the game as much as they can, and leave it to the others to have to hit their shots, especially 3's to beat them. If they start hitting their shots, they will have to leave him 1 on 1.

The other scenario would be if he can draw fouls and put them in foul trouble. This would be the best case scenario. But in saying that, the opposite can be true and if he gets in foul trouble, the game is over.

My guess: At least 20 points, either way. I would say the best prop bet would be over 8.5 rebounds + assists. I think he gets this. The over/under on points is 20.5, which is right where I think it would be if you think UConn is going to win. He gets 30 and SDSU should win

I took is PRA over. Feel like it’s his safest 🤞

Over on the Rebounds plus assists and just under 20 points at 18. Not hitting outside killed his production and the game for them in the second half.

Your prediction about LeDee was very close. UConn is just nasty.
LeDee just won the Karl Malone award for best power forward of the year.

Your prediction of UConn vs Purdue was right. I think UConn wins.

Remember when some on here thought Golding had a chance at Newton :)

Finish bottom half of CUSA twice or make two national championships. What a tough choice the kid had.

Reactions: Rocketsr
Remember when some on here thought Golding had a chance at Newton :)

Finish bottom half of CUSA twice or make two national championships. What a tough choice the kid had.
We did have a great chance to get him but it wasn't with Golding. He wanted to come here but Terry only wanted him as a walk-on and wouldn't offer a scholarship out of highschool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT