ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction for tomorrow

Always 😂 I only remember two conference championship games we haven’t won. I’m sure there’s more in the 70-90s. But I didn’t see them.

What a apathetic thread! Western Kentucky's play today was a aberration. Even the announcers said normally they're not a very offensive team. In other words, they shot their wad. Miners ate catching them at the right time. The stars are aligned: Texas WESTERN playing WESTERN Kentucky, and yesterday was Don Haskins Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEAR!!!!!! Miners 66 - WKY 59

UTEP will blow it. They always do.

Hope they don’t, but if you watched this team play in December and January, you know what we have.
Honestly even with they do it’s still a win. These two conference wins included comeback and grit. After the awful season we had, getting to the championship is a major accomplishment.

Honestly even with they do it’s still a win. These two conference wins included comeback and grit. After the awful season we had, getting to the championship is a major accomplishment.
Is it though? Miners still had a losing conference record and didn’t beat anyone good during the regular season. This Sam Houston game, is their best win all season.

Here comes the bandwagon media. Why weren't they there sooner?? Same with Kap?? He was asking questions through zoom in . Lol

Reactions: FarWestTexas
In the end Kap asks questions through zoom. Even Golding said that Kap should buy a plane ticket.Does the news stations not have the budget?

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT