ADVERTISEMENT

Utep vs Sam Houston cusa tourney

We're not only competing against the top seed, but the schedule as well. 16 hours to recover while sam has had plenty of rest. Will it matter?
I think it will matter. Hopefully we win the regular season so we have the advantage next tournament.

Anyone got a link to the radio or sound of it. I’m gonna try and listen to it at work.

We're not only competing against the top seed, but the schedule as well. 16 hours to recover while sam has had plenty of rest. Will it matter?
Yeah that's rough and if we somehow get past them tomorrow the guys might be on fumes. Let's Dig Deep though like the Miners we are!!!

Reactions: Lil_Train
I hope Doumbia's okay. It shouldn't be called a flagrant (and it's not), but that was a pretty rough collision. It looked painful.

Can't hold on to the ball, can't make baskets, can't make free throws. Yep, that's who we've been all year. Only down 6 gives us some hope.

Offensively, we were moving the ball around well until we hit 16 points. Then we went back to what we’ve seen all year.

I’m over Golding, but this is on the guys, not him. Lack of focus and discipline. Just overall shitty play.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Not a good end to the half, but we're still in the game. I hope Golding can make some adjustments (let's see how well he can coach).

I'd like to see more Hamilton in the 2nd half.

Offensively, we were moving the ball around well until we hit 16 points. Then we went back to what we’ve seen all year.

I’m over Golding, but this is on the guys, not him. Lack of focus and discipline. Just overall shitty play.
There's still a whole half to play. We were down double-digits to Liberty in the 2nd half. It's the semis; at least give our guys a chance.

Banking on another 24-3 in the second half. Solid strategy.

If we can't turn them over and get in transition, we're probably done. No half court offense at all right now.

Banking on another 24-3 in the second half. Solid strategy.

If we can't turn them over and get in transition, we're probably done. No half court offense at all right now.
Let's give them a dose of Big Ham in our half-court offense. I think he'll help prevent SHSU's offensive boards, too.

Reactions: utep2step
Let's give them a dose of Big Ham in our half-court offense. I think he'll help prevent SHSU's offensive boards, too.
Yes. He his big and while he is not muscular looking like Z was, he actually is strong. The commentators last night were giving him well deserved praise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT