ADVERTISEMENT

Utep vs Sam Houston cusa tourney

Missed all but the last 20 seconds of today's game while touring the USS Lexington. Kept checking the score every 10 minutes or so, more frequently in the last couple of minutes of the game, until I couldn't stand it and took a break to watch the last 20 seconds. Good win by the Miners. Thankfully I'm back home tomorrow night.

This is funny. Are you married to a woman who isn't a sports fan? If I told my wife that date night was off because the Miners were playing - well, Hell would look like a vacation spot next to what I would have to endure. Jeeber might have to do what I woukd do in his situation: check his phone frequently.

Jeebee's wife is cool and also a Miners fan. At least I think I remember her being a Miners fan. Either way, she's cool fan or not (don't want to piss off Mrs. Jeebee!).

This is funny. Are you married to a woman who isn't a sports fan? If I told my wife that date night was off because the Miners were playing - well, Hell would look like a vacation spot next to what I would have to endure. Jeeber might have to do what I woukd do in his situation: check his phone frequently.
Yep. Bigtime
lol

This thread gave me whiplash. The first 3 pages everybody's cussing Golding and calling him an idiotic POS, 1liner is screaming. Then...suddenly everybody's congratulating him. Sheesh!
I congratulate the team on fighting back the last two games and getting here. I'll give Golding Props on adjustments made. I still have my issues with what he's done so far. With that said we will all forgive a lot for a Miracle late season run to the NCAA!

This thread gave me whiplash. The first 3 pages everybody's cussing Golding and calling him an idiotic POS, 1liner is screaming. Then...suddenly everybody's congratulating him. Sheesh!
I went back and read all the posts from this thread. There was ONE post in regards to Golding that could “perhaps” fit the part of your narrative saying people were cussing him calling him a POS. Even that’s a stretch, though. Someone said “pull your head out of your a..”.

The part of your narrative that is accurate is that people did congratulate him, and rightfully so, even if they don’t think he’s gotten the job done big picture wise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT