ADVERTISEMENT

247 Sports re: Oregon game

He won more than Terry with Terry's players. I think the problem is recruiting. I guess ACU is just easier to recruit shooters to than UTEP.
You look back at that year 1 team and realize that Golding should have got more out of that team.

a lot of this crap is inexcusable. A poorly coached team is one that shows absolutely no progression as a season progresses. Year 1 and 2 showed this characteristic, and this year 3 team is trending that way.
It's pretty much the same guys shooting the freethrows as last year. If a player can't shoot by the time they reach college, it is very unlikely they will improve significantly.

It's pretty much the same guys shooting the freethrows as last year. If a player can't shoot by the time they reach college, it is very unlikely they will improve significantly.
True but I am not just talking about free throw shooting. Basketball IQ, turnovers, half court offense, etc.

I guess transition offense has improved?

Reactions: Lil_Train
True but I am not just talking about free throw shooting. Basketball IQ, turnovers, half court offense, etc.

I guess transition offense has improved?
and how do you get a D1 offer if you cant shoot free throws anyways? That is one thing I do not understand. Golding has got to be doing something wrong there.

Reactions: EPUTEP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT