ADVERTISEMENT

247 Sports re: Oregon game

Correction. VIPSports . me or .nu. My link is .me but the game is streaming on the .nu domain.

Jeez. Sitting on my patio and my cold head and fingers are messing up.

viprow . me and go from there. For what it's worth, it looks like viprow . me is redirecting to the .nu domain.

Sorry for the confusion.

Jeez. Sitting on my patio and my cold head and fingers are messing up.

viprow . me and go from there. For what it's worth, it looks like viprow . me is redirecting to the .nu domain.

Sorry for the confusion.
Were are thou whiskey?

• Haha
Reactions: TxRdKiller
Don't register for anything. Start at the .me domain (viprow . me) and go from there.
Thanks, but this isn't going to work for me. After closing several windows it sends me to a page with a still of the game in the background telling me that a banner in front will go away in 30 seconds. It counts down to 1. Clicking on anything only opens up new windows, which I close. After doing that dozens of times I still have no luck. But thanks for trying!

Thanks, but this isn't going to work for me. After closing several windows it sends me to a page with a still of the game in the background telling me that a banner in front will go away in 30 seconds. It counts down to 1. Clicking on anything only opens up new windows, which I close. After doing that dozens of times I still have no luck. But thanks for trying!

Use Develman's link. That feed is ahead of mine by about 5 seconds or maybe a couple more.

Jones had such a great start to the season. Golding hasn't done him any favors. What did I miss?

Minutes are getting short at UT
He left UTEP to play under the coach who never played him at UTEP.

As athletic as he is, last season, he often didn't rebound well and sometimes he would still get lost on defense. I haven't watched any UT games to see if his game has improved.

But UTEP could definitely have used him this season since UTEP has NO inside game.

Reactions: axingfools1
He left UTEP to play under the coach who never played him at UTEP.

As athletic as he is, last season, he often didn't rebound well and sometimes he would still get lost on defense. I haven't watched any UT games to see if his game has improved.

But UTEP could definitely have used him this season since UTEP has NO inside game.
I’ve watched all of UT’s games. Z is getting some play, but only because UT’s two bigs are dinged up. Z is still raw.

Tryi
That link won't work for me either. It'll just have to be me and Teich tonight. Thanks to both of you for trying
Trying it on a mobile phone or a desktop? The video works for me on mobile. A computer with anti-virus will definitely not let you open it up lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT