ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP05

All Star
Sep 20, 2016
The last game the attendance was 6,348. If UTEP keeps losing I wouldn't be surprised up the attendance goes below 5,000.

I think this is soooo stupid!! The kids on the bench didn't ask for any of this and they are playing hard ... I feel really bad for them because they are putting in the effort and just all the negativity is around them.... I don't care about the signs just show support for the players that are here!!

Last edited:
Reactions: e-rick
I think this is soooo stupid!! The kids on the bench didn't ask for any of this and they are playing hard ... I feel really bad for them because they are putting in the effort and just all the negativity is around them....
You are so right! How do the kids feel that are here putting forth a great effort! BUT, I think they are winners and will do anything to win! They don"t quit because it gets tough and bad! That's what so sad about UTEP fans! What if Wolfram, Terry White, Beto Bautista, Antoine Gillespe, Roshern Amie, Sharif Fajardo, and all others who stuck it out and became Miner household names had quit or we the fans had quit on them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT