ADVERTISEMENT

A quick note on UTEP’s top QB target

Parker Thune

Publisher
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2024

Eli Morcos took an official visit to UTEP last week and the Miners felt very confident in their odds to land his pledge, but Tulsa got him on campus this past weekend and swung the momentum in a major way.

At this time, I am expecting Morcos to commit to Tulsa and UTEP’s search for their 2025 quarterback to continue.

Eli Morcos took an official visit to UTEP last week and the Miners felt very confident in their odds to land his pledge, but Tulsa got him on campus this past weekend and swung the momentum in a major way.

At this time, I am expecting Morcos to commit to Tulsa and UTEP’s search for their 2025 quarterback to continue.

What does Tulsa have that UTEP doesn't??

Kevin Wilson’s track record of successful QB development and Steve Spurrier, Jr. for the football side. No comparison on the academic standing between the universities and a crazy low class sizes at a private University vs a public institution. City of Tulsa vs El Paso as a home for his time in school no comparison.

Kevin Wilson’s track record of successful QB development and Steve Spurrier, Jr. for the football side. No comparison on the academic standing between the universities and a crazy low class sizes at a private University vs a public institution. City of Tulsa vs El Paso as a home for his time in school no comparison.

I think it's there is other young QBs in front of him. Idk Tulsa's QB situation but there is about 3 QBs in front of him if he came to Utep. He isnt a top notch recruit that would be able to jump them all.

I don't know who you are but you must be from Tulsa. I will agree with your first 2 points but UTEP is rated as a top tier academic university. I have relatives who live in Tulsa because they transferred there for work more than 20 years ago . they are from Illinois and say they can't wait to get out of Tulsa. The couple of times I have gone to visit I can see why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT