ADVERTISEMENT

ACU

I turned the game on late but I assume it’s a safe guess that we have sucked thus far. I’ve been watching for about 4 game time minutes and have yet to see us put anything in the bucket aside from a couple/few free throws.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I turned the game on late but I assume it’s a safe guess that we have sucked thus far. I’ve been watching for about 4 game time minutes and have yet to see us put anything in the bucket aside from a couple/few free throws.
Yeah, Solomon is the only one that has came to play with some fire. Walk ons still playing more than Horton/Jones and Hebb just made a layup. They’ve gotten better some u started watching it seems though

This is why I am against 8-9 days off (finals week) for UTEP. I realize it’s a Haskins/older coach tradition but put one game in there in the week to maintain chemistry, game legs & rhythm. It is showing big time.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
This is why I am against 8-9 days off (finals week) for UTEP. I realize it’s a Haskins/older coach tradition but put one game in there in the week to maintain chemistry, game legs & rhythm. It is showing big time.
I’m sure the excuse against tacc was that it was our third game in 7 days.

Anyone else get the feeling Hebb is being frozen out of the offense? He's been free a couple of times on the perimeter and seems to get ignored.

Isn’t it mandated by the NCAA?

Way to end the game. 3 years after leaving ACU Goldings UTEP team is worse than a bad Abilene team lol Wow, just Wow SMH 😒 He shoulda stayed I guess. I for one loved the hire at the time over Tang. I was very very wrong unfortunately. Honeymoon is over this team is not what I thought it was 🥺

So many fouls called, this game was so hard to watch. Refs we’re definitely whistle happy but we gotta relax on defense. I get it we’re supposed to be a defensive team but not giving 50 free throws away. We can’t be that aggressive on defense giving away free points on every possession. Team is bogus

Reactions: Dmanminer
Way to end the game. 3 years after leaving ACU Goldings UTEP team is worse than a bad Abilene team lol Wow, just Wow SMH 😒 He shoulda stayed I guess. I for one loved the hire at the time over Tang. I was very very wrong unfortunately. Honeymoon is over this team is not what I thought it was 🥺
Huge miss not hiring Tang. Too bad we are not even half way through Golding's contract.

I do feel like the players are more talented than last years players but the X’s and O’s are the same if not worse, and let’s not even talk about rotations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT