ADVERTISEMENT

Annoying new posters

MinerManiac

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
What gives? I remember when Chih was on this board, the majority here was clamoring for him to get banned. This was despite that fact that he often posted intelligent analysis on Miner sports. Yes, it was negative much more often then not, and he did get overly repetitive with his criticism of Tim Floyd (much of which I agreed with, BTW), but his posts were on topic and typically well thought out.

Now, in the last day, we've had a bunch of children come in and write on this board with their crayons, and no one cares. I know that it is the offseason, and I've made plenty of OT posts myself, but can anyone point out to me one decent post from stillh8unlv, dgordo, PerkyForHerky, et al? Their invasion of this board is incredibly annoying.

We can call for the expulsion of a Miner fan because he often criticizes the team, but ignore the childish antics of a group of immature posters who just come on here to play stupid games on this board? Wow.

What gives? I remember when Chih was on this board, the majority here was clamoring for him to get banned. This was despite that fact that he often posted intelligent analysis on Miner sports. Yes, it was negative much more often then not, and he did get overly repetitive with his criticism of Tim Floyd (much of which I agreed with, BTW), but his posts were on topic and typically well thought out.

Now, in the last day, we've had a bunch of children come in and write on this board with their crayons, and no one cares. I know that it is the offseason, and I've made plenty of OT posts myself, but can anyone point out to me one decent post from stillh8unlv, dgordo, PerkyForHerky, et al? Their invasion of this board is incredibly annoying.

We can call for the expulsion of a Miner fan because he often criticizes the team, but ignore the childish antics of a group of immature posters who just come on here to play stupid games on this board? Wow.

Don't feed the trolls. Your attention and annoyance is their sustenance.

Reactions: N_fuego
Don't feed the trolls. Your attention and annoyance is their sustenance.

Usually I am the one saying something like this, and it is always sound advice. As these guys are contributing nothing, however, I also wouldn't mind if they were kicked of this board.

I want to know how they did it to create accounts from 2012 or 2007. Is this a hack artwork?

My guess is that they're from another Rivals board, and came over here to play their games.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
you can click on their user name on the left of a post and click ignore. You wont see anymore of their posts.

hmm.gif

Usually I am the one saying something like this, and it is always sound advice. As these guys are contributing nothing, however, I also wouldn't mind if they were kicked of this board.

My guess is that they're from another Rivals board, and came over here to play their games.

Wouldn't mind either, however I don't expect that any action will be taken by our mods. It may take a few minutes of your time to get them all, but the ignore function does serve its purpose.

Here's a thought...follow them home and experience the majesty that is HROT. What have you got to lose. They pried me off Out of the Blue with a board invasion years ago.

Full disclosure - it is a little politically oriented at the moment but you can ignore those threads.

How is Tim Floyd doing? Sure miss him from his clown days. Also loved the way he'd get fired and get paid. Must be good to be Tim.

Here's a thought...follow them home and experience the majesty that is HROT. What have you got to lose. They pried me off Out of the Blue with a board invasion years ago.

Full disclosure - it is a little politically oriented at the moment but you can ignore those threads.
First rule of HROT is you do not talk about HROT.

And we don't want these people. Power 5 only. They can play in their kiddie sandbox with the other kiddies.

How is Tim Floyd doing? Sure miss him from his clown days. Also loved the way he'd get fired and get paid. Must be good to be Tim.

He still gets ejected a handful of times per season.

Those are always fun.

And it looks like Hoiball is about to join him in the "former ISU coach gets shitcanned by the Bulls" club, so at least he'll have some help setting up at the conventions.

tumblr_lrhxm1CaBY1qbdmjeo1_400.gif

Reactions: naturalmwa

Our ultimate goal is to force the NCAA to reverse course and re-allow satellite recruiting camps for football.

Once 10 verified members of the board send threatening letters/emails/tweets to the NCAA footballs rules oversight committee, we will leave your board forever and move on to the next one.

Reactions: jdubb66

chi and epsilon go what they deserved...they go banned and the board turned a corner big time. Can't argue with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT