ADVERTISEMENT

Annoying old posters

May 7, 2012
What gives? I don't remember when Chih was on this board, but I heard the majority here was clamoring for him to get banned. This was despite that fact that he often posted intelligent analysis on Miner sports. Yes, it was negative much more often then not, and he did get overly repetitive with his criticism of Tim Floyd (much of which I agreed with, BTW), but his posts were on topic and typically well thought out.

Now, in the last day, we've had a bunch of old grumpy dudes come in and write on this board with their dusty chalk, and no one cares. I know that it is the offseason, and I've made plenty of OT posts myself, but can anyone point out to me one decent post from MinerManic, WestTxNA3, JCorona, et al? Their crustiness of this board is incredibly annoying.

We can call for the expulsion of a Miner fan because he often criticizes the team, but ignore the geezer antics of a group of old ass posters who just come on here to yell get off my lawn on this board? Wow.

Reactions: Sly hawk and dgordo
Putin-Clapping.gif

Reactions: jonmartn
Troll harder. Maybe you can take some lessons from the legend they call GreenWave16. He's usually found on the AAC message board.

Don't let "them" bother you. They deleted a post from yesterday where they totally screwed up a joke they were trying to make. They got called out and fixed it and then went back and deleted it.

I gotta give them/him credit for trying. Trolling is so easy and eventually someone will get frustrated with them and of course that's what they want. At the end of the day, why let it bother you? Is a message board that probably no more than 500 people read weekly....and that number is probably a stretch...worth getting upset about?

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT