ADVERTISEMENT

Any Chance

minergabe

Rookie
Dec 27, 2007
That Coach K can turn this ship around? We can't even compete in the worst conference in FBS. Sad. Its hard to see the state of UTEP Football, forget trying to get to a crappy bowl game, just make the games on the schedule competitive.

Actually I took a look at the game in a little more detail. Utep was more competitive than the score indicates, but this offense and QB position of ours is killing us, defense played well, look at the details of the game, it wasn't a competitive issue it was a mistakes penalties and turnovers issue

They came close to turning it around last year with AJ out. But I think this year will be tough.

So I'm a troll for saying a 34-7 loss was awful? Good to know. lol I guess you are all for participation trophies.
Look, just because we all know who you are, a troll that's been here many times before under different names, is no reason to get snippy. Just admit what you are, be honest, you're a troll and not a very good one either. Just annoying.

Look, just because we all know who you are, a troll that's been here many times before under different names, is no reason to get snippy. Just admit what you are, be honest, you're a troll and not a very good one either. Just annoying.

Nope not a troll. And I am sure you don't have an answer, but what makes you say I'm a troll? If I was, then why do you bother responding to me? I am disappointed as the rest of you on here. If you want to call me a troll for saying a 34-7 loss was awful, then go right ahead.

Actually I took a look at the game in a little more detail. Utep was more competitive than the score indicates, but this offense and QB position of ours is killing us, defense played well, look at the details of the game, it wasn't a competitive issue it was a mistakes penalties and turnovers issue

6242f7b13832f217be69ed63436877d7.jpg

Greenlee is struggling, and it's unfortunate because this is his final year of college eligibility and I'm sure he is super competitive and wants to end it on a high note. His passes were not even close Saturday. The O line struggled with Bradley from USM who was in the backfield all night, literally. He missed only one tackle ( Jones broke off into a long run which was called back due to a Plinke hold).

Mike Price was competitive in a lot of games, as was Gary Nord and Charlie Bailey before that. What dangerous waters Kugler is taking UTEP into.....again, is the David Lee/Gary Nord category. David Lee's players quit on him. They had no spirit left. They showed on the field they didn't care anymore. Nord had really good athletic players but lost control of the team. Players were seen talking on their cell phones during games, not hustling during plays nor would they tackle or fight through blocks, some just literally sat on the bench not showing any interest in the game. The Cal Poly game showed all of that in the end.

Kugler program is not there, but if he doesn't make quick, very quick decisions, he will be leaving another dumpster fire in the history of UTEP football.

100 percent agree with the above post. I saw every minute of the game on Saturday. Besides the one touchdown, there was zero positives. UTEP was not competitive at all.

At least with Price they didn't get blown out and at least had a chance to win a bulk of their games. With Kugler, there was no chance. Southern Miss had 31 unanswered points.

Greenlee is a Junior. I think the kid is playing hurt. A broken finger a sprained knee and a jammed shoulder, pretty sure he's not playing 100%. Our O-line(the programs calling card) is playing like a bunch of overinflated punching clown dolls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT