ADVERTISEMENT

Any Floyd supporters out there now?

WTF WTF I'm done with him man. This sucks. Barbie, Rab, Saddler and Gillespie did more in less time... were paid less....and we didn't have this revolving door. This coming from a HOMER of HOMER'S. Time to move on coach.

Reactions: Metal Mania Joe
It's not Floyd's fault half the team is transferring. I'm sure they all have their individual reasons.

But Purple there is a common denominator every year........................yadda, yadda, yadda..............

Time to move on. Another year with Floyd just means another year of doing nothing in CUSA and no NCAA Tournament.

We are all frustrated but we can't give up. I will keep my hopes high because I am a UTEP fan.
Coach Floyd will get it done, sooner than later...

GO Miners...

We are all frustrated but we can't give up. I will keep my hopes high because I am a UTEP fan.

GO Miners...

It's much too late for Floyd to get it done... sooner. If he gets it done sometime in the future it will be ... later.

We all wanted him here when he was first hired and had great hopes. He has basically wasted UTEP's time. If any basketball coach can't turn around a program in 4 years, he should be gone. Floyd has been here for 6 full seasons and should be shown the door imo. Pretty late in the season to make a change so make in minimal by giving Cantu a one year contract and see how he does. Enough is enough. More than enough.

GO Miners...

I admire your faith, but if we all believed as you do, Mike Price would still be around. At any other kind of job, an employee would be fired for producing less than what is expected of him. Hopefully you can't tell me that on day one of TF's tenure that you thought he'd need more than 6 years to get us into the dance. Or at least several rounds into the NIT. Can you?

t1QeXev.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT