ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Recruits Look- Alikes

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
images

I hope recruits don't see this and decide not to come to UTEP cause of this. But He does look like RG3.

Wow, what a shocker, a thread gets derailed and he’s only been here a day, day and a half. Let’s take out the trash again moderator.

look alike threads are made here all the time. Get with the program and stop making everything to be offensive.

Show me one look alike thread on here. This is borderline racist and stupid because they look nothing alike.

Last edited:
Not a recruit and not an exact match but I do see similarities. I hope this isn’t considered racist by the snowflakes.

IMG_0145.0.jpeg

1008-fpj1-2.jpg

Some of you really need your eyes checked. I'm all for these threads if they actually look like the other person, but none of these look remotely like the other person.

Pretty stupid thread. These are guys who are not even committed yet. And being so idiotic with this posting. Yes, we have had threads of lookalikes. But for the other team. This is crap.

Reactions: El Paso 1
Pretty stupid thread. These are guys who are not even committed yet. And being so idiotic with this posting. Yes, we have had threads of lookalikes. But for the other team. This is crap.

Finally somebody with some common sense.

Look alike threads for the other team- now we're talking!

so its okay to do lookalike threads at other teams but not at our own? So if Isaac doesnt comitt with Utep im in the clear then?

El Paso 1 he does look like 21 Savage. They have same hair style and eyes look the same. Both of them have thin Faces. Only thing Stroud is missing is the ink.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Facial features of athletes. Mode of dress of coaches. Pu-lease.

Can we turn the page, and elevate the level of this exchange?

Reactions: Dmanminer
So now can we do look alikes for Isaac since he is not a Miner?

I wonder if it was my thread as to why he didnt pick Utep? I guess he didnt think he looked like RG3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT