ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 expansion looking imminent

True.....but they also had the benefit of being in a weak league they could dominate, I don't think that is the case now with the MWC and some of the shine on their program is not as bright as it was a few years back. They had a subpar year in 2015 and it will be interesting to see if or how they react.

Boise Passed on the Pac12? Please, pure bull, Colorado and Utah both were questioned about their academics being up to Pac 12 standards when they joined, I can't imagine where Boise's would stand.

Again, I'm sure you'd think that way if you didn't know and obviously you don't. Just like Larry Scott's original plan was for a Pac16, but I guess that's pure bull as well. Unlike some other posters, I don't post what I don't know.

Again, I'm sure you'd think that way if you didn't know and obviously you don't. Just like Larry Scott's original plan was for a Pac16, but I guess that's pure bull as well. Unlike some other posters, I don't post what I don't know.
Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that Boise St not only did not turn down an invite from the PAC 12 or Big 12, but actually never received such an invite. That's not even debatable and you will only look foolish trying to defend such an idea.

Reactions: TrojanMiner
Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that Boise St not only did not turn down an invite from the PAC 12 or Big 12, but actually never received such an invite. That's not even debatable and you will only look foolish trying to defend such an idea.

I did say it never went past informal - so there was no formal invite. But they were asked if there was interest as part of the initial round of teams Scott had on his list. I can't make this any clearer. Just because nothing was reported to the press, doesn't mean the two sides never spoke. Let's not be that naive. And to close the loop on this, "everyone" wasn't in the room.

This sounds almost similar to the notion that Saban never talked with Texas. Everyone swore he didn't and he actually didn't. But his agent did.

BTW, I'm not concerned about looking foolish on here. Trust me, there are several posters that have me beat in that category. :)

Reactions: LaserCoog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT