ADVERTISEMENT

Bloomquist has had enough...

Have been super busy so is stull staying the year or until his replacement is found?

Can't argue with that. BUT then again Kug is probably emailing Natalicio to consider Bailiff when he gets canned at Rice. Many at Rice want him gone.

Can't argue with that. BUT then again Kug is probably emailing Natalicio to consider Bailiff when he gets canned at Rice. Many at Rice want him gone.
200w.gif

Reactions: utep-piggy
Damn Bret! Spitting the truth like he's on a message board or something. I like it. Sounds like he's been holding back for awhile.

Good for him. He is honest in his criticism and expressing the opinion that we have felt for years.

Best hope UTEP has for a decent crowd next week is UTEP allowing active duty Bliss soldiers half off on beer for Military Night and a surprise announcement that Tatum Channing is signing free autographs for the ladies.

I was about to BURN another day off from work Friday, but I am done with this team and with Kugler. I have supported way too long! This loss was unacceptable in my book! Done! Cya! Laters!

"Kugler seems to define "physical" as being able to run the ball between the tackles against a team stacked to stop it, so he's bound to be disappointed some more.

UTEP's entire offense looks to be built around the premise that creativity, trying to keep the defense off balance, is a sign of lack of character, that real men just run over people.

That's not the way of college football anymore, that's not the way for any team that isn't twice as talented as its opponents and it sure isn't a likely formula for success for a team like UTEP that annually ranks around 120th in recruiting classes."

The Kugler Era summarized perfectly right there.

"Kugler seems to define "physical" as being able to run the ball between the tackles against a team stacked to stop it, so he's bound to be disappointed some more.

UTEP's entire offense looks to be built around the premise that creativity, trying to keep the defense off balance, is a sign of lack of character, that real men just run over people.

That's not the way of college football anymore, that's not the way for any team that isn't twice as talented as its opponents and it sure isn't a likely formula for success for a team like UTEP that annually ranks around 120th in recruiting classes."

The Kugler Era summarized perfectly right there.

Yes it does and there is a term for people like Kugler that keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. What is that term? Right on the tip of my tongue...

Reactions: minermx07
He clearly tried to go after Bret today at the presser, saying something like you can write ugly articles if you want if I don't release injury information.

He's way in over his head, I don't normally agree with mid-season firings no matter how bad it is, but he's gotta go if UTEP doesn't show up this Friday. Heard some explosive rumors about his personal life, I think he's in a personal spiral imo....

His hands-off coaching style and stubborness will never land him another head coaching job after this sh*t show is over, he has a d-coordinator who can't stop the option or misdirection, Pease is too busy yelling and crying and keeps trying to fit the square peg in the round glory hole like a Patrick Higgins clone, and his WR coach is a stealing fraud who is the biggest douche in El Paso football history.

Even Nate Poss has to go....

I'll throw down 100 bucks and some change on his buyout, what's good Dr. N??? holler at a Bigwood....

He clearly tried to go after Bret today at the presser, saying something like you can write ugly articles if you want if I don't release injury information.

He's way in over his head, I don't normally agree with mid-season firings no matter how bad it is, but he's gotta go if UTEP doesn't show up this Friday. Heard some explosive rumors about his personal life, I think he's in a personal spiral imo....

His hands-off coaching style and stubborness will never land him another head coaching job after this sh*t show is over, he has a d-coordinator who can't stop the option or misdirection, Pease is too busy yelling and crying and keeps trying to fit the square peg in the round glory hole like a Patrick Higgins clone, and his WR coach is a stealing fraud who is the biggest douche in El Paso football history.

I'll throw down 100 bucks and some change on his buyout, what's good Dr. N??? holler at a Bigwood....
Interesting info. I agree wholeheartedly about the WR coach. He's a clown.

He's been f-ing up for the last 5 years. This isn't some "entitled" fan base calling for our coach to be fired because he lost 3 games and didn't win the National Title. He has consistently recruited the worst classes year in and year out. He's playing with an offense that makes Tim Tebow's tenure with The Broncos look like the 99 Rams. The defense can't stop anybody (no surprise there) and we are looking at the distinct possibility of going 0-12.
What is the fan base/press supposed to do? How are we supposed to feel? I was not alive in the 70s but I feel about as bad now as i did as a kid in the 80s and the early 2000s under Nord.

Also Dawn Hearn has to go.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05

Listening to him speak today, something is wrong. I claim to be an empath, and his vibe is very very negative. He could be on the verge of something unhealthy, I hope he figures it out. He needs to go for more than just one reason. IMO.

Triggered Coach focusing on Brett's article. Should be focused on Zona.

Keep it up BBloom, only m'fer asking real questions. May just need to subscribe to the Times to show some love!

Reactions: develman
Listening to him speak today, something is wrong. I claim to be an empath, and his vibe is very very negative. He could be on the verge of something unhealthy, I hope he figures it out. He needs to go for more than just one reason. IMO.

Love it! That is something I never thought I'd read on a football forum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT