ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Stull e-mail

It's easy to see why it's been okay for Floyd to embellish and spout inaccuracies about the program because Stull is full of them, as well.

Did Floyd and Stull go to the gentleman's club, get a little action, and now Floyd has something over Bob? WTF is going on in Minerland?
There are rumors that in 2010 shortly after Floyd was hired they went out to celebrate. They spotted Tim Floyd, Bob Stull and Mike Price walking out of Foxy's at 4am in the morning. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
It's easy to see why it's been okay for Floyd to embellish and spout inaccuracies about the program because Stull is full of them, as well.

Did Floyd and Stull go to the gentleman's club, get a little action, and now Floyd has something over Bob? WTF is going on in Minerland?
Unpaid lap dances or other happenings at the Montana Hideaway?

Reactions: HoustonDan
Stull has got to be feeling the heat to send out an email like that. That was my first impression when I received it.

I have no issues with the Womens program. They have performed at the highest levels. Actually feel sorry the women's bball was lumped into this quagmire.

I just think that "buying" the Coaches reasoning with no second guessing is a total deferment of the AD duties.

Reactions: MineroFanatico

Perhaps, but not sure. What I do know is that in the San Antonio clubs the "menu" is extensive. If it's the same in EP...eh, you never know. Floyd has Stull by the balls somehow, it appears.

Even if the at large bids situation is difficult for mid majors this email doesn't answer why we haven't won a CUSA tournament. We've hosted it twice. Other conference teams have gone into host cities and walked out with the trophy and autobid.

To quote the great Rocky Bobby, 'if you ain't first, you're last.'

There are rumors that in 2010 shortly after Floyd was hired they went out to celebrate. They spotted Tim Floyd, Bob Stull and Mike Price walking out of Foxy's at 4am in the morning. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Yeah-Good-timesGood.jpg

I remember going to the hideaway when I was 16. Stripper sat on my lap and asked if I wanted a dance. I declined.

Shortly after, I went to the bathroom and noticed a dark streak on my pants.

Needless to say, I went right back in and bought that dance....for my friend..... :D

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
I remember going to the hideaway when I was 16. Stripper sat on my lap and asked if I wanted a dance. I declined.

Shortly after, I went to the bathroom and noticed a dark streak on my pants.

Needless to say, I went right back in and bought that dance....for my friend..... :D

You shot your wad in your pants?

Reactions: USAFminersfan
I've been posting "FIRE TIM FLOYD! FIRE BOB STULL! on the utepathletics instagram. On every post. Not many users post in there, but I guess they wanted to do damage control. They've deleted some of my posts and today they kicked me as a follower and I'm unable to follow them anymore. HAHA...lulz...whatever.

I've been posting "FIRE TIM FLOYD! FIRE BOB STULL! on the utepathletics instagram. On every post. Not many users post in there, but I guess they wanted to do damage control. They've deleted some of my posts and today they kicked me as a follower and I'm unable to follow them anymore. HAHA...lulz...whatever.
This reminds me of when the EPPD blocked some citizens in twittter and facebook.
http://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...discuss-blocking-social-media-users/87412754/

To quote something from the article if we remove the words "police department and replace it with athletics department it has similar application.

University of Southern California social media expert and Professor Robert Hernandez said, "By blocking someone you are closing the conversation, and that's something I wouldn't think a police department would want to do. It says we are a closed-door department instead of open and inclusive.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan

Do you have any video proof of that?

May be 106% true, but you probably want to be careful with that kind of stuff. Really not helpful...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT