ADVERTISEMENT

BSU vs UTEP

Y’all don’t talk about Saturday Sep 18, 2004, when we led Boise 10-0 after the first quarter? That was where Palmer threw a 70 yard bomb to Howard Jackson and the place went nuts. It was the year we got ranked too…
I remember that game. BSU got a critical but favorable call that kept a drive alive. He was out bounds.

Y’all don’t talk about Saturday Sep 18, 2004, when we led Boise 10-0 after the first quarter? That was where Palmer threw a 70 yard bomb to Howard Jackson and the place went nuts. It was the year we got ranked too…
I remember two plays from that game. One was the TD to Howard Jackson that you mentioned. The other was a play where the BSU receiver had run out of bounds, cone back in, a caught a pass for a big play, possibly a TD, which was not called back by the refs

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Wow. Someone else asked earlier "who are these guys"?

This game is showing what this team is capable of when coaching fvcking figures out what needs to be done and the offense executes.

I wish we could play like this every game. Not that we would win every game but fvck man we would have a chance every game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT