ADVERTISEMENT

Canales on his way out?

Wish UTEP would've gotten Lisa Campos
UTSA has garnered a 10 minute segment in SA sports radio with Wilson and their coaching search. These dudes and most UTSA fans are all ready to let Doc Campos go! Homegirl just got there!

Just think she woulda fit in well with UTEP and understands EP better, being at UTEP before. Also at she pulled the trigger on a coach who did better even than who we have in place.

Yes, but remember she pulled her name from the running
I know it wasn't Utep's choice. Just saying wish she would've have stayed in the running. I never understood the Senter hire, because The Citadel wasn't a very successful athletically. I'm just hoping the new president cares more about athletics then Natalicio did towards the end

I know it wasn't Utep's choice. Just saying wish she would've have stayed in the running. I never understood the Senter hire, because The Citadel wasn't a very successful athletically. I'm just hoping the new president cares more about athletics then Natalicio did towards the end

Remember who the other finalist was....

Sorry...i just choked on my dinner

He was an impressive guy he was good with big money boosters. I thought he was even more talented than mach rhoades was. I wasnt the only person that thought that. Hes a climber he wants to be an AD at an SEC or big ten school someday. He would have made bold hires and raised money. Hes one of those people who you interact and want to hire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT